Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-05-2008, 10:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 156/143/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Hiya!!!!

Hello everyone. My name is Violette but they call me Vi.
I am doing WW after failing at Atkins AGAIN! LOL Not that LC isn't great, I jsut find it harder to deal in the world.

This is my 3rd or 4th time on WW. I never stuck to it before but I am now looking for a LIFESTYLE change so I will take it as it comes. It really seems the most sustainable option for me.

ANyway, looking forward to getting to know some of you WW FLexers!!!!
violettfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 140/128/118

Height: 5'2

Hi Violette!
I've done WW on 2 or 3 different tries. I think I was doing the flex (is it that vs core?). The system really works when you commit, I know my 2nd and 3rd time I just wasn't in the right mindset.

See you around the boards!
Jaclyn
jaclynfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Hi, Vi!

After a few failed attempts at South Beach and a couple other programs, I'm trying WW for the first time ever.

So far, so good, as far as sticking to it. I'm on Flex. I'm not sure I could do Core just now, especially after just weaning myself from the SBD mindset (not being able to eat certain things).

I started WW on April 8, and I'm still on it. So that's a good sign! The loss has mostly been slow, most likely because of a few things I could change (e.g. ensuring I get all my water, planning my meals better, having my shelves stocked better so I don't have to run out for fast food or pizza, etc). But each week the scale has had me a little lower, so I'm happy about that!

Hope this works out for you, too!

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:48 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Hi, Vi! Welcome to the forum!

Lifestyle changes are the best. Do something you can live with for life!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:35 AM   #5  
from flab to fab

S/C/G: 177/170/135

Height: 5'2ish

Hi Vi!

I did the Atkins thing once and lost 40lbs. In my case, Atkins was really NOT a long-term solution because the bottom line is that I need to eat carbs sometimes. It was really an unrealistic diet for me.

I joined WW last week and so far I'm LOVING IT! I've already lost 2lbs and I'm never hungry. I just calculate my points and that keeps me really satisfied!

Welcome to 3FC! And GOOOD LUCK on your journey! This site just proves that THIS IS POSSIBLE!
missjenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:14 AM   #6  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:17 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 222/222/160

Height: 5'6

Hi Vi,

Im doing WW flex as well i had done it about 2 yrs ago and had lost 45 lbs I just had some loved one passed away about a yr ago and turned to food and gained it all back HOWEVER i think it is a very effective plan and im doing it again since its all about just balancing your food and not necessarily cutting everything you ever loved to eat out good luck to ya
Meesha80 is offline   Reply With Quote