Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/155/110

Height: 5'3"

Default New member from North Carolina

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and just started my diet plan for the ..... Well, I forget how many times I have tried to lose weight. I keep trying, but then end up binge eating and gaining it all back. So, I was very excited to find this forum and hopefully get some great positive support.

I am married and have three children 10, 7, and 18 months. I am a stay at home mom for the first time. I went back to work when I had my first two children, but I was blessed to be able to stay home with my third and last child. When you stay home, it makes it very difficult to stick to a diet and not eat all day.

I am determined to lose this weight, and I will keep trying until I am successful. My achilles heel is sweets. I think I just need to cut sugar out completely. Whenever I have sweets, I cannot seem to stop eating them until they are all gone. Also, I don't know about anyone else, but the 100 calorie packs do nothing for me. I just end up eating the whole box.

Well, I look forward to meeting everyone. I am a little disappointed that I cannot use the weight tracker for 30 days. I think they are adorable and a great motivator in tracking how far we have come in our weightloss. However, I understand about spam issues.

By the way, the diet plan that I have just started for the 2nd time is Extreme Fat Smash. I tried it for the first time two weeks ago. I got through cycle 1 and lost 8 lbs! I was very excited, but then ended up putting it all back on the next week. I am very disappointed in myself. So, back on the band wagon and this time I am not getting off!

See you in the forums.
babyfatx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #2  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Hi there &

There's a Fat Smash area under Diet Central that might help you out while you wait to be able to use a ticker (I know it's frustrating, but maybe it'll be a bit of motivation to stick around for a month!).

It's not about how many times we fall off our wagon, it's about getting back on after each fall! It's great to see you getting back on. You CAN do this!

Best of success!!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 09:52 AM   #4  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Welcome to 3FC!

You might like to try some sugar free treats or extra-dark chocolate. A lot of us use those as a way to satisfy that "craving", without going overboard. The Dove brand sugar free chocolates taste good (if you like dark chocolate), but are self-limiting, because if you eat more than about 2 a day, they have a, well, "laxative" effect, lol. I have one of those when I really want something "sweet", and they're under 40 cals apiece.

Hope to see you around the forums!
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote