Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-05-2008, 03:15 AM   #1  

Default A newbie~! Hi!

Hey everyone!

I've decided to get back on the wagon and get my eating habits in line after a year of eating nothing but junk. Ugh. I was feeling awful, looking awful, and I'm finally tired of it!

A little about me. I'm Kristy. I'm 22. I live in Missouri. Boy, wasn't that exciting? I perform on a dance team, so I care a lot about my body image (well, in theory. . . The empty ice cream cartons tell a different tale). I had dieted successfully for 6 months last year and was looking absolutely fabulous. . . Then, after my summer vacation, I just stopped caring. Ugh. It was awful. I gained everything back.

Anyway, it's another year and I'm ready to try again.

I'm trying out South Beach right now since I've been having some awful headaches due to my constantly fluctuating blood sugar. I'm only a few days in, but it has completely eliminated those headaches and I'm already starting to feel better.

I joined here since it seems like a friendly community and I saw lots of yummy recipes. Being on South Beach is encouraging me to try new things and go outside of my normal tastes. It's quite the experiment!
MissKristy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:07 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi there &

You CAN do this You might want to check out the 20-somethings or the South Beach Diet area under Diet Central. Or both! Please post wherever you're comfortable ^^

Best of success!!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:34 AM   #3  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:44 PM   #4  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Cheryl