Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-27-2008, 12:36 AM   #16  
excited about this site

S/C/G: 153/135/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm semi new here myself. I don't really have a lan either. What I have started doing is not eating after 7. Sometimes I cheat on the weekends, but thats to keep me sane
Jenbunnie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:56 AM   #17  
eh, here goes

S/C/G: 190/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

i have started splitting entrees when we go out to eat, instead of a)taking some home to rot in the fridge, or b)eating the whole thing.

i usually have a handful of peanuts for breakfast
lunch way varies from a sandwich and soup to mexican food
dinner is about the same or if lunch was late enough and big enough, i didn't have dinner

so... i was looking at the diet section and other parts of this site and i think i would be best at calorie counting. i think it would even be fun. i especially think it would be beneficial for me to write what i eat down.
it would help me balance my meals better too

exercise though...that's where i'm lost. so for today i'll go do a couple of loads of laundry which involves walking up and down a flight of stairs.
rakuette is offline   Reply With Quote