Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-22-2008, 07:46 PM   #1  

Default I'm a newbie too. Howdy

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"] Hi there.
My name is Betsy. I recently read an article in People Magazine about dieters supporting each other via sites like 3 fat chicks. It sounded great! So here I am. I just turned 45 a couple of days ago. I want to be sucessful at loosing all my weight FOR THE LAST TIME. I've been dieting practically my whole life. I've lost weight...put it back on yaddi,yaddi,yadda. This time I really want to be successful. I just want to be at my right weight. I want to feel comfortable in my body. But as much as I'm determined, I'm also scared that I won't do this and it will be another year and 10 more pounds. So that's pretty much it. I'm hoping that by developing online friends I can support people and they can support me. I think that this will keep my mouth and hands out of trouble!
bittyboop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/115

Height: 5'3''

Welcome, Betsy! I'm new here too...just joined a few days ago. But the ladies on here are so nice and helpful!
Cardfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:09 AM   #3  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

BETSY ~ Yes, this is a great place to make friends and get lots of support on your renewed weightloss journey. Good Health for Life, is one of the best reasons for making changes. Take a look around; there are many wonderful threads that you can post in. Come back and post often; hope to see you around ...

TO YOU TOO, CARDFAN1 ~ best wishes on your new journey too!

ROSEBUD
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:16 AM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Betsy!

Hooray for this not being another year and another 10 lbs...making that decision is really the first step, so congratulations!

Have you seen the 40-somethings forum? We have a very active, chatty group over there, so go check it out!

Otherwise, post wherever. Can't wait to hear more from you soon!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:45 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 300/279/200

Height: 5'6

Smile New here too

HI, I'm new here too. My name is Renea and I'm 35. I'm 5'6 and my starting weight was 300 and now I'm 270. It is so hard to do this on my own. I have epilepsy and sometimes I'm in bed a couple of days after one of my bad seizures. But I notice my self eating when I get stressed and depressed and sometimes even bored. I'm sorry for crabbing. I am so thankful I found this community. Now I feel I have hope. I have read through the forums and I see there are really Great people here.
Thanks so much for listening.
Renea
Mahtociqala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:54 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

Welcome ladies!! Glad to see you here. Good luck on your journey!!
skinnyvanilly2b is offline   Reply With Quote