Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-20-2008, 02:40 AM   #1  

Default New needing lots of support.

Hi all my name is Ally and I'm 23. I am honestly not sure where to start so I guess I'll tell you a little bit about me. I am a stay at home mom to one beautiful little boy who is 15 months old. I have been married to my wonderful husband who is 34 for almost 4 and a half years now.
I have always been someone who has had to work to be thin and in shape. When I got pregnant with my son I had a hard pregnancy and I was on bed rest quite a bit. So of course I gained weight like crazy. After he was born I swore up and down I would lose it in no time. Well here we are 15 months later and I have only lost 7 lbs total of what I need too. I am honestly not sure what my start weight is (I will be weighing myself tomorrow) but I know I have a lot to lose.
I am so great about feeding my son well lots of healthy foods, no sugar, I make all his juice in my juicer. To date he has never has any kind of non-natural sugar or fast food of any kind. So why is it so hard to do this for myself? My husband (who I might add has the body of a Calvin Klein model) doesn't understand what I am going through at all. He is wonderful and such a sweetheart. He tells me all the time I am beautiful and perfect and he is more in love with me now then ever. But he doesn't have to live in my body, KWIM? I am not happy with it and I don't feel pretty at all and I know I need to be a lot healthier.
So that is me a nut shell. I hope know one minds me joining and that I can get lots of support and advice here. Hope to get know everyone.

Ally
LittleBleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

You are definitly in the right place for support!! It's endless here 24/7.. Glad to see you here!! Good luck! Beautiful baby!
skinnyvanilly2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:11 AM   #3  

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!
LittleBleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Welcome little
Sometimes husbands can't really understand especially when they don't have any weight issues. But the board here is a great support group so come often!

I totally understand you about feeding your baby healthy. I do the same with my kids and yet have had difficulty doing it for myself but I am turning over a new leaf and now I eat as much salad and veggies as I make them eat!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 05:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

Welcome! If you need an abundance of support, you came to the right place. I hope good comes out of your time spent here, and good luck with the beginning of your journey towards weight loss.
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 08:56 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Welcome! We're glad you're here.

Let us know a little more about what you'd like to eat and do for activities. We'll be happy to find some threads where you'll feel right at home.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote