Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #16  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

ChiliPepperLady - I know where that fund is gonna go - into fabulous new clothes for YOU.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #17  
Its up to me!

S/C/G: 244/175/244

Height: 5'3"

Default Keep going on the weekends!!!!

I was at the gym at 8 this morning. Did 8 laps on the track (1/2 mile). Did upper body machines (dont have a clue what it is called) Did 1/2 mile on treadmill and 5 minutes on the bike.

Came home and made eggbeater omlettes with mushroom green onions and a bit of cheese. Had 2 bottles of water and cleaned the livingroom.(got the last of Christmas out of the house).

I started our dinner. I was making a chili recipe that I found for South Beach but it turned out drier than chili should so I stuffed it in bell peppers and have it in the fridge to let the spices set and then I will bake stuffed bell peppers for dinner!!!!

I plan to make a scallop ceasar salad for us for lunch today. Weekends are our hardest time so I am trying to keep it interesting so we dont Pizza out!!!
We have the football game tomorrow afternoon and I am trying to create football fun food that will keep us away from the beandip and chips we always have.

I was a couple of ounces up on my weight this morning so I am being very careful.

Little Pepper and I will go work out tomorrow. Life is good. I feel good. I will look good.

Keep going and email me if you want to have some of the recipes I have.

Chilipepperlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:48 AM   #18  
Its up to me!

Thumbs up One More Pound

One day at a time. Thats what we do. The weekend went better. Not perfect but better.
We stuck closer to plan even with a birthday party for my oldest son.
I am eating a lot of fish. Enjoying it very much. We are eating before 8 for the most part

I am only 4 pounds from my short term goal. That feels so good. My Chilipepperman is taking me to buy new black pants this weekend cause these were already big on me to begin with and now are darned uncomfortable.

I am going by the store tonight and replenish all of our supplies so we stay on course and lose some more!!!!

Life is good in Healthy Land!
Old 01-20-2008, 09:34 AM   #19  
Its up to me!

Default Come On Monday

The weekend has been a rough one. Chilipepperman is down with a back issue and I have not focused on weight loss as much as making him comfortable.
Friday night after a long trying week at work Chilipepperman and myself went to dinner alone. Even with his back out we needed the break. I had a glass of merlot instead of my bourbon usual because of the calorie differences. We shared a fajita plate and I only ate 1 tortilla. I just ate meat and onion and pepper. We both filled up quickly and are definately amazed at the differences in how we use to eat and how we eat now. Even in this short time.
Saturday I did not have breakfast (bad me). I made Chile but I used lean meat and lots of onion and bell pepper and no added salt tomatoe sauce etc. I served it with some ritz crackers but I did not eat any of those. My weight is somewhere between 139 and 140.
Today we will be having left over chile for dinner but for lunch I am making our salads with scallops. I want to go into Monday as positive as possible.

Some things I do to make the difference!

1) I served the chile in smaller bowls than usual to give the feeling of more.
2) I am keeping fresh veggies in the front of the fridge so if it is opened that is the first thing we see.
3) I make sure there are cold waters in the fridge in the kitchen so that we opt for that choice first.
4) Only diet sodas in the house. Its not hurting my daughter to drink them too (try diet dr.pepper and Fresca with berry they are great)
5) Freeze Freeze Freeze - See the stuff you are suppose to eat on sale and get it. Freezer bag it in serving portions and even season it if you want then freeze it up to grab and make. Saves money, time and weight!!

Have a great Sunday and see you on Monday unless I write later tonight.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:38 PM   #20  
Ready and Willing

S/C/G: 264/235/145

I can't top the dancing produce party, but Good Job, Chilipepperlady. I'm close to the same weight as you, and understand the pants. I had to buy some smaller pants to make my way through the next weight transition. I've been heavy for so long, I don't have many small clothes, but that's going to be changing.
HealthyandVibrant is offline   Reply With Quote