Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #1  
Goodbye Winter Insulation

S/C/G: 209/202/150

Height: Too Short.....5'2"

Thumbs up Winter insulation be gone this time!

Hello to you all. I am 37 years old and have been struggling with my weight off and on for the last say.....17 years. I have been on that "I'm going to start on Monday wagon", "I've got to lose weight wagon"....honestly I have been on so many wagons I have lost count. It pretty much slapped me in the face yesterday after my daughter had shown me a picture of myself when I was younger....all I could do was say WOW...what happened. The answer to that is I stopped caring about me and was worrying about everyone else. My goal for 2008 is to focus on REGINA. I want to be able to fit into clothes that don't have letters next to them. I will be doing WW at home and will definitely be checking out the WW forum. I would like to have some weightloss buddies to help fight the fat with me. I would love any support out there. To everyone out there with the goal to lose weight or who are already losing it KEEP IT UP! We Can Do This!
I am going through my pantry tomorrow to get rid of the FORBIDDEN FOODS and mark my points on the remaining stuff.

Happy New Year to everyone
FluffyNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 03:35 PM   #2  
in F major

S/C/G: 278/223/178

Height: 6'

Hi Fluffy,

Welcome and good luck. Having a good sense of humor like yours can be a big help on the path to getting fit. Several things you wrote made me smile, so I look forward to seeing your future posts.
Tharmony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 06:38 PM   #3  

Thanks THarmony for the encouragement. I am looking forward to posting here and at other forums. My sense of humor is what is going to keep me going with this I think. I have gotten to the point where I need to laugh about it or I am going to go crazy.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome!

Have you found the WW forum here?
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Tried and true ... a very reliable plan.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #5  

I am looking for Shimmeringsun. I received a PM from you, if you are out there can you please respond to this reply. Right now I can't respond to PM's as I have not posted enough. Thanks

Last edited by FluffyNoMore; 01-02-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:11 PM   #6  
WW Moderator

Hey Fluffy,

Great idea for writing your points on all of your food in the cabinets. I think you'll love our WW forum here. Nice and cozy!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote