Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-16-2007, 12:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 292/ticker/146

Height: 5'8"

Default Hello, new here too

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. I am 1+ weeks into my last time in WW (I WILL be getting to goal, maintaining, and making lifetime, this time, FINALLY). I've been checking out the forums, think I'm going to like it here

I have a ways to go, hope to get lots of support and give some of my own too. I lost ~80 # the last time, and I know how it works. It's the stuff at the end that trips me up - you know, actually taking it all the way down to goal and them staying there
myrzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:44 AM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hi Mary, and

Wow - what a great statement. You absolutely WILL do this!

Have you visited our WW forums yet? We have areas for both the Flex and Core plans, so get posting.

Otherwise, can't wait to see you around and get to know you!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:05 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 292/ticker/146

Height: 5'8"

Hi Amanda - thanks for your welcome note! As I roamed around the forums I came across your story, and made a big ole mental note to try and do what you did. Aside from about 24 years we have very similar stats, and before the end of next year I will write my story and post my before and after photos too. Swear!

For my first step in copying you I started a fitday account. Already I'm surprised at the fat content of my perfectly OP (WW) breakfast, and I've planned for swimming, walking, and weights for my activity today. It is a very cool motivator to change food and activities and see those pie chart wedges change!
myrzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:13 PM   #4  
I'm committed.

S/C/G: 177/177/115

Height: 5'2.5"

Hi Mary,

I love your mini-goals. That's a great idea, makes it easier to visualize. I'm going to copy you--whole lotta copying going on around here!!

I'm finding that it is harder for us in our 40s to lose the weight--but I think we compensate by bringing real determination to the job. I'm feeling the same--this time I'm going the whole way.

Good going on all the exercise. I love swimming! Hate how I look in a swimsuit, but i just don't look in the mirrors in the changing room!

I'm really enjoying my strength training--it's actually re-shaping my body. Still got alot of fat over those muscles that are hiding in there, but i feel empowered and happy after doing my workout.

I look forward to seeing you on the boards.
offthecouch is offline   Reply With Quote