Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-07-2007, 05:27 PM   #1  
banned

Default a weight loss vet offering to help newbies!

if i can be of any help feel free to drop me a line----my email is my screen name plus A-O-L.

also wouldnt mind making some new friends in the nashville, TN area as thats where ill be starting jan 3

Last edited by andreaphilip3; 12-07-2007 at 05:28 PM.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:11 AM   #2  
Bring my sexy back!!

S/C/G: 230/229.5/180

Height: 5'8

Thank You Andrea!

I don't live in Nashville but I would love to have the support and advice from a vet. I have about 50lbs to lose so I am focused and I have gotten so much inspiration from everyone on this board! I have lost it one before and I know that I can do it again.

Thanks for offering your kind advice!
Hot Tamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 284/220/160

Height: 5'3"

I will be happy to have your help Andrea! I have been working HARD for over a year and had a huge set-back and now am ready to go go go for it! I had lost 50 lbs and then had thyroid surgery in Sept and it set me back 15 lbs. I am able to lose 1 or 2 lbs then I gain it back. I know my system is in a funk with no thyroid but I should be able to do this! I have another 75 lbs to go and am determined to do it!! I started at 284 and now am at 247 (I was down to 234) and want to get to 160 eventually.... right now my "mini" goal is to get to the original 50 again and then work towards getting below 200.
ANY help you can give would be appriciated! THANKS!
Darla
DarlaLOU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:32 AM   #4  
banned

hi gabriella and darla!

gabbie--are you the lady i been emailin?

darla---its nice to meet you---i still have my thyroid gland but it malfunctions and am on supplements and meds. im on A*L if you wanna drop me a line--my mail is the same as my screen name
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:55 PM   #5  

Hi Andrea,

Your advise would be greatly appreciated. I will look forward to chatting with you. I can use all the help I can get.

Thanks,

Regina
gina46 is offline   Reply With Quote