Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-21-2007, 11:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 166/162/140

Height: 5'8"

Default Another Newbie

Hello everyone. I joined about a week ago but I'm just now getting to post (the day before Thanksgiving - que ironic!). I'm sure there are tons of these intro threads, but I just wanted my first post to be an introduction of sorts.

Just a brief history about me: My highest weight was 230 lbs. About 4 years ago I did The South Beach Diet and managed to get down to 180. But stress picked up and I gained it all back and then some. For the past few years, I've stayed steady at around 210. I'm in college now and haven't been paying as much attention to my diet or weight. It was only a couple of weeks ago that I decided to weigh for the first time in months and discovered that I'd gained another 15 pounds. I decided I needed to do something, so here I find myself. I'm currently doing a reduced-calorie diet and walking every morning.

Just wanted to introduce myself. Hope to get to know you all better as time passes.
novi den is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:51 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hey & ^^ Great start! Best of luck!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote