Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-12-2007, 11:37 AM   #1  
Fit by Forty

Smile Anyone from Canada?

Just wondering if there is anyone here from Canada. More specific...ontario. I'm trying to get the YOU! On a diet book, but can't seem to find any in stores where I live. Might have to order it online. But that's the way I'm thinking of going in direction to weightloss and a healthier lifestyle.
I'm a married 35 yr old working mother of two teenage children. I work fulltime as a server/bartender in a lakeside resort. I live in Simcoe Ontario. I enjoy, reading, cooking, trying new recipes, making new friends, chatting, gardening(even though I don't have a green thumb), I'm outspoken, open minded, like to play pool, the sun and the beach, and white wine. I'm looking to find a friend/s for support in my weightoss adventure who are looking for the same and have similar interests as I do. I'm looking to lose between 15 and 20 lbs.

Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you.
krazykelly72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Yes! There's lots of us. Look here ... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126242

You might also like to have a peek and join us in Featherweights. I'll find a link.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=197

Last edited by srmb60; 11-12-2007 at 11:44 AM.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:48 AM   #3  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi there from another CANUK . . . . . . and hope we'll be seeing you over in the Crazy Canuks Cluck Club that SusanB linked for you.

If you take a look at the "Store" tab near the end of the main purple navigation bar at the top of the forum page, you will find a link to Amazon.ca. I imagine they would have the book you are looking for. I have a copy and that's where I got mine.

have a great day . . .
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #4  
Out there trying

S/C/G: 185/127/125

Height: 5'4"

I don't know exactly where you live but I'm in Toronto and have found the book at Chapters/Indigo/Coles etc. either online or in the stores. If you go to http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/ you'll find the book online. It's cheaper online but you can also check for it in stock in stores in your area.

Hope this helps.

elisa822 is offline   Reply With Quote