Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-30-2007, 01:57 PM   #1  

Default need motivation, help and hope :))

hi everybody...
i came across this site a while ago...it looked really interested...but i thought that i'll try losing weight and if i still cant ..then i will join 3FC.
I'm sure u'll can guess by now that the self approach did not yield any results.

a little bit about me..i'm 27 and 30 lbs overweight.
i've always been on the heavier side...always been 15-20 lbs overweight no matter how much i exercised or what i ate (as compared to my sister who can eat anything in sight and still be skinny).

anyways i decided enough is enough.

so now i exercise diligently
cardio and floor exercises-- 4 times a week).
weight training with a personal trainer -- 2 times a week.

but i havent lost a lb or an inch
i am where i was 2 months ago

i cook...so its easier to watch what i eat and try to keep my calorie intake to 1200 a day.

anyways...i can go on and on...

the bottom line is i am slowly getting less and less motivated and feeling more and more helpless...!!!!

i even got my thyroid checked....
i am not sure if any of u'll have heard bout reverse T3. Traditionally endocrinologist check TSH, T4 and T3 (total and/or free) in order to determine a thyroid problem. there are a few doctors though you check reverse T3

(more information about this can be found at hormoneandlongevitycenter.com...but clicking on the "Thyroid" tab )

anyways till i find a doctor in the bay area CA who is willing to maybe look into this or has heard bout it...i want to keep exercising, eating healthy but its hard to keep myself motivated.

my doctor suggested that maybe i can try meredia. i googled it..but there is so much information out there on the internet and not to many ways to validate the info.

does any one have some suggestions...??? i'd be more than happy to hear from you'll

and thanks for reading this.
charrismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 03:01 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

I hope you find the information & support here that you need! Best of luck to you ~
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 03:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 166.5/135/120

Height: 5'8"

Hi! I'm sure you're feeling disscouraged right now but even if you're not seeing any results you're still doing good for your body. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before you start to see some changes.
FlabulessPhyllis is offline   Reply With Quote