Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-26-2007, 02:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/193/123

Height: 5'0"

Default Returning chick :) Hi!

Today I came back to this forum to look thru some information and to work on my plan for what I'm gonna do to get my body and mind back in to gear. I can say that I am sitting here typing this with tears in my eyes. I have been so inspired and filled with hope today by reading so many great experiences. Thank you to all the wonderful people here!!! I am so moved and appreciative of all the open, honest, and caring people that are here.

I came to this site and forum back in the Fall of 2005 and in 2006. I see that my last visit date is 6--6-2006 . When I was here before I was on the South Beach way of life and I really loved it. I still love it and I keep a lot of the principles I learned in my daily eating and living plan but over the last year I have lost my focus time and time again. I have yo-yo'd thru the same 7 to 10 lbs and I have battled with candida and it's fallout .

I am ready to refocus and take back control. I need to take time to think about myself and not just my family and others. I have to remember that I matter too. I have already been working out but it's time to take my eating to task again and to really work on the whole healthy plan for me and for my family. I want to be a good example to my kids and I don't want them to have the weight and health challenges I have had. I also want to be around for them for a long long time .

So, I am jumping back in if you all will have me . I am not sure where I will fit in best right now but I know that everyone is so sweet so I won't be afraid to jump in.

Thank you all!!
Sweet Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:42 PM   #2  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

and congratulations on making the step to come back - I am following the south beach way of life - I love it!!
GONNABE165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:12 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome Back ^^
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/193/123

Height: 5'0"

Thank you girls!
Sweet Tea is offline   Reply With Quote