Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-18-2007, 01:02 PM   #1  
40 something to go

S/C/G: 311/177/130

Height: 5/3

Question 47lbs to go and struggling

spelHi
My name is Linda and I am stuggling to lose the last 47 lbs Of my weight.
I have weight has not budged since last Christmas No more no loss. Would anyone know how I might get my weight loss going again. Thanks Linda

Last edited by Lindie; 10-18-2007 at 01:05 PM. Reason: spelling
Lindie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:07 PM   #2  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Hi Lindie

Can depend on a lot of things. Do you know how many calories, fat and carbs you are taking in a day? Might be good to use the fit day sight and keep track for a bit. You might find you are taking in more than you think. Are you doing any kind of exercise? A walking video doesn't take much time and can be very good for you. You have done so well, I am sure you will get things moving again.

Hope things pick up for you. Don't give up.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 10-18-2007 at 06:00 PM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:09 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Hi & Linda! First, wow. You've come so far! So, congratulations on your weight loss

Motivation is a difficult thing. There's no magic phrase or moment for me. It's a "must do" at the moment.

I'm not sure what has lead up to your maintaining at this point, but perhaps weight loss has not been at the top of your list this past year. Maybe it's time to push it to the top of the list.

That may mean "faking until you're making". You might have to moan & whine your way through some exercise, or drag yourself away from some foods you've been giving into lately.

Who knows? Maybe you even need a whole new plan. Sometimes changing things up from the usual is enough to make us pay a lot of attention to what we're eating and doing because it's all new again.

Whatever it may be, I hope you find your motivation & do not lose it.

Best of luck to you!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:42 PM   #4  

Hey,
You're going to loose those 47 some odd pounds too keep going at it Linda I'm Taneisha
Shanice Crawford is offline   Reply With Quote