Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-11-2007, 01:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/220/150

Height: 5'4"

Red face New and Ready to Try again

I have dieted forever. Tried everone out there and had success always followed by failure. I am a big boned girl so I will never look cute and skinny like I want. I have a lot of muscle on my frame (5'4") but the main problem is that I have a belly and can't get rid of it. I hold the record in my family for the most crunches done. I have had liposuction and that did ok but now I have saggy skin and fat mixed together. I am basically happy with how I look and have accepted my limitations, but you know there is always something about yourself that you don't like and will aways want to be different.
The biggest problem that I have with food is that I eat big portions and breads and pastas. I am a type II diabetic so I know that that is not the right thing to do . I do eat pretty healthy getting veggis, fruit and all the good stuff for you too. I really don't have a lot of time to exercise. I work twelve hours a day six days a week and usually sit. I try to get up when I can but sometimes it is hard to even get away from the desk to even use the restroom. I walk for about 15 to 20 mins every night (thank God for dogs) but I have reached a plateau going on 2 years now. Please if there is anyone out there that can help jump start me again I would appreciate it.
Micheleinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 07:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 216/184/135

Height: 5' 5"

I'm sorry, I don't have any advice for you. But just wanted to say I'm traveling the same road and I know how hard it is. I just want to encourage you that it is worth the sacrifices that it takes to get there. You will feel (and look) so much better. Glad you are here!
godsgirltmm is offline   Reply With Quote