Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-10-2007, 01:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 107/77/58

Height: 1.63 cm

Default New here! Up and down

Hello!

First of all sorry about my crappy english

My name is Valentina and im 21 years old.

Here goes my story...
4 years ago i was really depressed about my weight. I was 107 kilos or 236 lbs.
One day i decided to change, so i went to a doctor who gave me a diet and after 10 months of hard work i was 62 kilos. I couldn't be happier. I managed to maintain that weight for about 2 years.
But last year i went through some hard time and i started to binge on a daily basis. I gained almost 30 kilos en a year. I was devastated and really mad with myself.
2 months ago, i started to see a psychologist about my binge eating, and until yesterday i was 2 months binge free. 2 months ago i was 90 ks, now im 77 ks.

But yesterday i broke up with my bf and i binged.

Now im sad and angry and scared. Im really sad because binges really ****ed up my life.

Im trying to think that today is a new day but i dont know...

I want to get back to my healthy weight really bad, but today it just seems soooo far away...

Thanx for reading me, this forum is amazing.
val22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:58 PM   #2  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

val
Many people have been there. Don't beat yourself up. Today is a brand new day and the start of the journey you want to take to a more healthy and thinner you.

It is good you are getting help for this problem. Taking responsibility for our selfs is the first step.

There are a lot of supportive people here. We are always willing to give a helping supportive and encourageing hand.

Read posts through out the threads. You will find lots of ideas. Then choose a way to change how you are eating that is right for you.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote