Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-25-2007, 08:45 PM   #1  
LAWL Red Planner

S/C/G: 324/280/210

Height: 5'11

Default Greetings

Kimbee here (but I go by so many other names...Ducky, Dizzy, Kimmerkins, Kimberleaves- which is my second favorite nickname behind Kimbee). I am originally from New York, but now I live in Massachusetts where I go to college.

I've pretty much been overweight all my life, although I have been active during my child years. I often played soccer, but my nutrition was often lacking the essentials. I am trying to get into a healthier routine, but campus meal plans here are not supportive of that goal. Also, I have commitment issues; I have joined 5 gyms, 3 diet programs, and a doctor's guidelines all through my weight struggles. What usually happens is I lose some weight and take it upon myself to "celebrate" my success- with more the fatty stuff that made me heavy in the first place. Being that I am little older, and hopefully more in control of myself, I want join this forum and draw inspirations from everyone- whether it's the successes, the failures, or the mini obstacles. Thank you all for having this support system around..and I hope to make lifelong friends along my journey
Kimbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:53 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome welcome!!! I hope you find all the inspiration & help you are looking for! ^.^
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote