Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-24-2007, 05:45 PM   #16  

Hi Jfer and Liliann,

I am working at it every moment as you all know. I enjoy the commardie here so much. Having girls who understand food issues instead of rolling their eyes at you is so refreshing and helpful.
Elliebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 06:40 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliebelle View Post
Thanks for the link Ladiibbug. I was so sure I was on the right road and last night after a day of healthy eating...I ate three cookie when my husband went to bed...like a cat burglar...
Hi Elliebelle!

for your day of healthy eating! Be sure to see the POSITIVE progress, instead of just seeing what you don't like!

One of the helpful things that's lodged itself in my brain is this: Eating healthy is a lifelong goal. One meal, one snack, one day or week of going outside what your goal is is NOT permanent ... just get back on track and keep going!

I think your eating three cookies is pretty darn good!!

Gosh, it took me MONTHS to cut down from eating an 1/2 a bag of cookies to just a few!! And maybe you'll find that you'll want to allow yourself a few treats. If you try to totally deprive yourself, first, you'll grow whiskers and a cute pink nose from eating all the rabbit food , you'll probl. just say, "I'm bagging this whole diet thing, to heck with it", cuz no one can totally deprive themselves!!
Ladiibbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:01 PM   #18  

Ladiibbug,
You are right. Three cookies is good compared my downing the whole bag or box. Good attitude adjustment.
Grow whiskers.
Elliebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:12 PM   #19  
Made of Starstuff

Howdy Elliebelle!
Looks like you're already finding understanding people here. Yay! I'm just here to add my support, too. I hope you find all you need.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:27 PM   #20  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello and Welcome! Good Luck with your weight loss! You can do it!!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote