Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-18-2007, 06:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 133/133/105

Height: 4'10

Talking Newbie needs help.

Hey everyone! My name is Kelley and I live with my boyfriend of 4 years in hudson, nc. I go to school full time and love my life minus being fat. I hate going to put on clothes everyday and having to change 100 times before I'm sort of okay with my body. In high school I cheered for two teams and was very active and now that I'm out I've gained 30 pounds. I know That number will only go up if I continue on like I have. I feel like I have tried every diet known to man and I think they would have worked but I always quit. Sometimes I think you if you can't even follow a diet for two weeks what can you do. I spent loads of money at LA weight loss and didn't finish. It was like 30 minutes away and I just gave up. I buy every workout video I see and every diet pill I see. I know nothings easy but there are tons of people out there losing weight so why can't I? I'm starting now and I'm sticking to it. I just need support that I can do it and there will be a victory one day I just have to keep with it. I think I'm going to count calories or carbs I'm unsure. I feel like with calories you have more choices but with carbs you can eat more meat. I just need help. I need to lose thirty and Halloweens coming up and I want to be sexy. lol So guys please befriend me and give me some advice. Thanks so much!

Last edited by KelleyLCook; 09-18-2007 at 06:50 PM.
KelleyLCook is offline   Reply With Quote