Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-14-2007, 09:16 PM   #1  
Simply Filling Technique

Red face Almost Green as Grass If It Were April

I am as green as grass when it comes to these online support networks. I just signed up tonight and I am still figuring out where I should go first. I would use the ephenemism like a kid in a candy store but I don't know if that is "appropriate".

I have been reducing my calories since Sept 1st and basically for me that means I'm not eating dessert or seconds. I have spent the better part of the afternoon today looking over the points system so I am going to give that a try as soon as I know what I'm doing.

I have managed to lose 8 lbs but I don't want to stop there. The honeymoon period is over and I want to do this right. I have over 100 lbs to lose so right now I am getting to know the lay of the land and then I hope to dig in and get down to business.

I found this by sheer accident although didn't Freud say there is no such things as accidents? So, let's call it divine purpose or blessed luck, whichever, here I am and I hope to get to know some of you in the future.
pamatga is offline   Reply With Quote