Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-14-2007, 08:46 PM   #1  
Started IP 09/24/13

S/C/G: 287/207.2/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Hello from Connecticut

I joined the board a few days ago and have been posting already but thought it was time for a quick intro.

I'm Sarah, 31, from Connecticut. Happily married to my high school sweetheart. No kids (yet but I want them soon) but we have 3 very spoiled kitties. I started LAWL on Thursday and so far so good (I think). I lost nearly 140 pounds on WW in 2003 (reaching my goal of 150) but when I injured myself in 2004 the weight slowly began to creep back on and I found myself regaining 90 pounds.

I've been miserable every since. I swear I wouldn't do this to myself again but I did and I'm not very happy.

So hopefully I can do something about it.

I work for a Medical Company doing Customer Service and I do suffer from Bipolar Disorder (fun stuff).

I hope to make some good friends. Everyone seems AWESOME!!
jsully75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:30 PM   #3  
Discovering ME

Height: 5'10"

Hi Sarah,

Well at least you have the injury to "blame" for the 90 pounds!

I am roughly 70 pounds overweight and have nothing to pin it on except KFC, Arbys, Burger King, Banquet, you get the idea....

Now, I have decided since I am in control of everything else in my life, I might as well be in control of the eating habits, as everything is SO yummy, it's been hard to resist in the past. But I have decided to set my mind to it, eat better, and exercise. So far it's working. We went to Pizza Hut for lunch today and I ate a SALAD, I was wishing someone were there to take a picture of me HA HA...

Anyway, you go for it! This forum is GREAT! Just takes time and effort, and what else is there, but time.........!

My positive energy to you!

Barb
AriesBarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:34 PM   #4  
300+ Chick

Hello and Welcome Sarah! Good luck with your weight loss efforts! I don't deal with Bipolar, but close to it,Shizoprenhia, which is controlled with meds.. Much success to you! You can do it!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 07:12 AM   #5  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Welcome, Sarah! This is a great place for motivation and support!

(Barb, you SHOULD carry your camera around for moments like that!)

Kara
tomandkara is offline   Reply With Quote