Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-08-2007, 08:32 PM   #1  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 251/248/150

Height: 5'8"

Default Hello, a little about me

Well, I found this site while looking for something about Curves on Google. It's kind of interesting, because I like forums, and I just recently left a forum involving long distance relationships because my bf left me and I saw no point in staying there.

Anyway I don't want this to be a sob story. I hope that I can get to know a lot of you, and give advice as well as get some here.

I'm 20 years old, I live in canada. I've been overweight all of my life. I caught a break when I was 14. I had somehow caught mono and strep, and I lose 40lbs. I was finally at my normal weight of 160lbs. Sadly, I got a bf who had a car. We ate fast food a lot, and I started birth control (depo). I gained all the weight back...and he left me lol.

I've been going up and down with my weight, and now that my recent bf has left me, I decided that this is a crital moment in my life. I need to get in shape, heart problems run in my family. I'm tired of looking down at my belly and feeling like I'm the biggest thing on this planet. I want to wear a bikini and go tan (I've never had a tan, I'm rather pale...).

Anyway, I've never tried finding a forum for support. I hope that I can succeed this time, and have people to talk to about all of this.

So what's my goal? 80lbs. With the help of Curves, and cutting out pop/fast food, I hope to reach that.

So hello, I hope I fit in .
Loch is offline   Reply With Quote