Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-02-2007, 09:18 AM   #1  
M@ndaP@nda

S/C/G: 220/220/150

Smile Newbie On A Mission

Hello all! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amanda. I am 27 years old and I just celebrated my first year anniversary with my husband Adam. I came across this site by sheer accident. I was actually looking for healthy recipes! I am very glad I found it. I am very determined to FINALLY get down to a healthy weight. My mom has diabetes and heart problems run in our family. I don't want to that to happen to me. I just pray my will power is going to hold out this time. I want to make it work! Take care everyone and thank you!
RaineBeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:06 PM   #2  

Happy anniversary, welcome, and I love your signature

emily
xxx
CousinRockingChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #3  
M@ndaP@nda

S/C/G: 220/220/150

Thanks so much!
RaineBeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 167/126/117

Height: 5'3

Hey RaineBeau -

I sort of said hello to you in Dea's message, but wanted to post to your thread as well. I'm so glad you found this place! It is really a wonderful way to realize you're not alone and get that boost we all need. (Usually on a daily basis for me!)

Just think, by your second anniversary, you will be a much healthier (and likely happier) you. What a great gift to yourself and your hubby!

If you're a newbie to these sites and you like to eat out, I have a tip for you. Dottie's Weight Loss Zone has tons of info about restaurants. She also has quite a few recipes posted. She's Weight Watchers focused, but most of the info contains calories and fat grams as well.

www.dwlz.com
LeighHop is offline   Reply With Quote