Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-17-2007, 08:15 PM   #1  

Default New and need encouragement

Hi everyone! I'm nearing my 35th birthday and 3 children later.........I was walking by a store this last weekend that had glass. I was horrified at the image I saw! I actually thought it was someone else until I realized it was me!!

I knew I had put on some weight in the last couple of years.......but it really struck me seeing my image that way.

I did the Firm workout a couple of years ago just to tone up and it really worked, but for some reason I cannot motivate myself to get started again. I have checked into WW, (my mother has had good results with them) but to be honest I'm not sure how well I would do counting points.

My youngest son will be starting Kindergarten this fall and I've had some intentions of joining a gym then, but I realized I really need to do something now before I get totally out of hand.

Any good suggestions of workout tapes I can do from home? I need to lose about 20-30 lbs and would love to tone up my middle section, abs and arms. I have one Leslie Sansone DVD, but find it a bit too easy.

Just needing some encouragement and I just need that extra kick in the pants and someone to hold me accountable. KWIM??

Thanks.........looking forward to getting to know ya!

ETA: If anyone else does the firm......would love to hear from you....because I know I would get some results from them, it is just sooo hard starting out.
calemjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

hello i have not done the firm even know i do have it lol. but i have lots of Leslie Sansone DVD that i have done. she does have some for abs too and i have had good luck with them. they do have some that are really easy and some that are harder.

but anytime you wanna talk or need the kick in the butt you can pm me always willing too talk. all i ask is you return the kick in the butt when needed...lol
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote