Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-30-2007, 07:45 AM   #1  

Smile Wanted: Support buddy!

Hi!

I am not new to the forums but I am back trying to find a support buddy or two. In the past year I lost 50 pounds and then when I finally reached that 50 pound weight loss goal it was like I gave up and as you can see from my weight loss tracker I gained back some of that weight. I have gotten back on track and have started to lose the weight I gained, so I also decided to get back into the forums and find a couple of friends that I can talk to.
I am a great listener and will do my best to motivate people! I think it is great to meet people that know what you are going through and feel the same struggles, it is also motivating when you hear of your buddies losing weight, it makes you feel you can do it also!
I basically count calories and go to the gym 3 nights a week, and have been trying to go for walks the nights I don't go to the gym.
Anyone that would like to become friends feel free to reply or send me a private message!
Take care, hope to hear from you!
CanadianSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:56 PM   #2  

Hi,
I am looking for a buddy too! I am from Vancouver and I am just starting to lose weight. 3 years ago I lost 30 pounds but then I was hit by a drunk driver and I could do nothing for 11 months, well I don't have to tell you want happened! My doctor has said that my blood pressure is a little high and I am just sick and tired of feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. I have started walking in the mornings before work and I am joining "Curves" on Monday. Anyhow hope we can support each other.
Bless
By the way how to you get the cute emoticons?? I am kinda new to this forum thing.
bless is offline   Reply With Quote