Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-02-2007, 03:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 258/254/150

Height: 5'7

Default I am losing 100 lbs.

Hello.

I just want to say how relieved I am that I am here. Look at me, I am losing weight!

I'm planning to start the weight watchers online when we get unpacked at the new place so we can cook- we're currently moving from the Phoenix area to San Jose, CA. I've been paying attention to what I eat and this week I lost 4lbs, which is actually the most weight I've ever lost in a week in my entire life.

I'm just so tired of being big. I've been this way all my life. I want to have kids one day and don't want to be a high risk pregnancy. Then I want to run around with them all day! I want to be healthy so I can see my IRA contributions pay off! Haha, isn't that funny? I want to shop wherever I want. I want my boyfriend and my parents to be happy.
Kryssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

WELCOME AND GOOD FOR YOU. Come and check out the 100 lb. club. You will meet some great people there. I started my lifestyle change back in January. I have never looked back and I will not eat unhealthy foods again. I simply don't want to. I would like to share with you two books that changed my life and my way of thinking: YOU on a diet by Oz and Roizen and SuperFoods RX by Pratt. I now eat lots of vegetables, fruit, fish, turkey, buffalo, low fat dairy(yogurt & soy milk), cereal high in fiber like Fiber One & Kashi Go Lean. I tell this to you because if you go on a diet and then go off the diet you will lose then you will gain. I also count calories and exercise everyday. I would not go a day without sleep. I will not go a day without exercise. Good luck. I hope we hear more from you.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:09 AM   #3  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

WElcome!

Congrats on loosing the 4lbs!!
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:11 AM   #4  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome to the community and congratulations on making a commitment to changing your life. I agree - seeing the 401K deductions taken out of my paycheck each week makes me want to live a healthier life so that I can eventually use that money! Good luck with your weight loss goals
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote