Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-10-2007, 07:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.5/175/145

Height: 65 inches

Default Dieting for a while but joining in here

I have been dieting for a while, lost 22lbs last year, looking to do the same. I saw this place when looking at weight tickers and thought I should join and get the help and support I need.

I am a junk food junkie, I crave it all the time and that is my weakness, well emotionally eating is my weakness if only I could figure out a way to eat just veggies when I was emotional.

I am also a exercise nut, always trying to get my friends to join in, go for walks with me they roll their eyes. I get the last laugh as they gain I lose so it's all good. I work out at the gym or at home 5x's a week for about an hour and then at night I end the day with the family on a 2 mile bike(for the kids) walk.
Erin2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:18 PM   #2  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi Erin!

Welcome!

Congratulations on your 22 pound weight loss!

I, too, am an emotional eater! I will always have to keep watch that I don't let my emotions make me eat stuff my body doesn't need!

That's great that you like to exercise! Limit the junk food, and you could lose bunches more weight! Try increasing your protein and fiber. Add more water, too. All of that will help make that 22 pounds even a larger amount!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:27 PM   #3  

Junk food is exactly where the saying came from....JUNK IN THE TRUNK...hehe. It is hard to give it up but I find myself feeling healthier when I do. You would think that would give you great motivation...but we all are human and eat it on occasion. I find if I have a craving for something I try to eat it early in the day and then it motivates me to tie in some added exercise. Before I would eat during my worst time.....after dinner....early evening. And then at that time you are winding down and not getting the activity you need to work it off.
chelbell95 is offline   Reply With Quote