Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-09-2007, 11:03 AM   #1  
sherri on LAWL

S/C/G: 160/156/130

Height: 5'6"

Default Just Joined!!

hi everyone! i just joined your forum today. i'm 36 and from dallas, texas. i'm trying to drop the same 30 lbs that i've gained and lost about 100 times. i found you guys when i was looking for LA Weight Loss recipes... i finally got fed up after another week of gaining another 2 lbs, so i joined LA last wednesday. i've had success in the past on Weight Watchers. got to my goal weight, got lifetime status, then gained all my weight back. when i started going back to the WW meetings, they just didn't work for me.

i have a problem of looking at a diet as a diet and i tend to be successful with the challenge of "conquering" a new diet, but as soon as i have lost all my weight, i go back to eating all the pizza and m&ms i can get my hands on. needless to say, i'm frustrated. and i'm not getting any younger, so the weight is getting harder and harder to get off these days.

anyway, i've joined LAWL and i'm determined to get the weight off and keep it off. yeah, i've said that before, but i'm hoping and praying that i can mean it this time. i went ahead and prepaid for the 15 week program, with 6 weeks of follow up, and a year of maintenance. it was expensive, but i had to believe i was worth it.

i'm hoping to find a comfortable fit here for additional support. from my lurking around, you all seem like a great group!

xoxo!
sherbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

welcome! You have made the first important step.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote