Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-22-2007, 12:59 AM   #1  

Default From Olympia

Hey I'm new and I would like to get to know some people since I am a dieter that requires support I am 260lbs (pounds) and 5'6. I'm 13 and could really use some help. Any moms or teenagers understand how hard it is to be "overly chuncky" in school. Anyways I'm open to any help, advice or support. thanks
gentlebutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 01:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 153/153/125

Height: 5'7

Hi,

I'm neither a mom or a teenager, but i teach high school students if that counts for anything. I have found that everyone here is really nice and supportive. It isn't easy to be a teenager and different in anyway. Do you have any plans to help you lose weight in a healthy manner? Good luck with your goals.
nickname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Welcome! My homepage health tip this morning said something like this ....The best way to start eating healthier is to log everything you eat for 3 days. The first step in changing for the better -- see how often you eat 5 fruits and vegetables a day ... I think that's good advice.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:45 AM   #4  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 165/142/123

Height: 5'3"

HEY!! Its so great to meet cha! This is a really good place to come to for support. My name is Hailey, i am 15. I hope to get to know you better!
Check out this thread:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103217
100percentME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 235/224/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Oly, WA?

Nice to meet you! Are you from Oly, WA? Me too! I'm a bit older than you (27) but I vividly remember the sting of school. If you need support don't hesitate to drop me a line. The best thing I've found is to try and control portions and to find healthy things you like. My biggest hurdle was trying to eat healthy foods I didn't like. So, I did a lot of reading and experimenting in the kitchen. Just take it one day at time! You can do it.
wisdominolympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:32 PM   #6  

yeah Oly Wa!
Old 03-22-2007, 07:35 PM   #7  

yeah from Olympia Washington! thats so cool to meet someone who lives around here! I like celery and i'm trying to eat one stalk thingy a day since its a negative calorie but I tend to eat 1800 cals before 1pm! I take tennis lessons for 1hour a week and i run around on the weekends with my friends. But other then that I'm pretty inactive. what are some good excersises to do at home?

Karen.A.B