Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-17-2007, 02:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'6"

Unhappy fat girl in VA needs your help!

I have to do something! This weight thing is getting WAY outta control. I have never been this heavy and it's starting to get to me. So I figured I'd check this website out and hopefully you guys can help me stay motivated! Lord knows I need it! Anyway my goal is to look healthy and in shape in time for my wedding which is next summer. I don't want to be a white blob in my pictures! Look forward to chating with you all.
looking4better is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 03:02 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

=) Your goal is DEFINITELY attainable. I hope to drop over a hundred pounds by may of next year (when it's my 18th birthday).

Weight loss takes a bunch of patience and a healthy diet (as we all struggle to have that).

I used to be from Stafford, VA.
Gamerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 03:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/166.8/160

Height: 5'10

Hi!!! I'm from NOVA too! Crazy weather we're having isnt' it? Congratulations on the up coming wedding! You'll find some great advice on this site!
AmberD is offline   Reply With Quote