Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-08-2007, 02:48 PM   #1  

Smile New Here

Hi,

I just found this site while surfing around on the internet..I am glad to have found a thriving forum!

I have gone from 135 (age 26) to almost 200 lbs in my 30's. I am now around 188 and hope to get back to my 20-something body. I gained my weight after getting married and moving out of state. DH was in Grad School and I was having a hard time adjusting, and we ate out a LOT!!

Now almost 9 years later I am paying for it! I am just trying to eat healthier, cook at home more, and returning to exercise. I went to the gym on Tuesday for the first time in almost a year! Boy, oh Boy am I feeling it today....I did 45 minutes of weights and 35 minutes of cardio...the weights did me in...I thought I was lifting light enough that I wouldn't be sore...guess I really am out of shape....

I seem to have one of those mirrors that tells you "you look good" when actually I look like Humpty Dumpty!! Guess I have been in denial for some time now....

Glad to have found all of you!! Thanks for reading
Fat2Fabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/230/225

Height: 5' 3"

Hi,

Look at you 8 lbs lost.....8 pounds......I can't even get to WW (see my post of today). Did you know that 10 pounds is a dress size? That's what I hear.
You are 2 pounds away from down a dress size. 2 pounds!!!!! Kick it up honey........keep going.
INHTSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/123/120

Height: 5'5

Good Luck to you !!!!

Keep up the good work- You can do it.
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:21 PM   #4  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi Cathlena!

I hear ya! Your story could be written by so many of us here! I'm trying to return to the me of THIRTY YEARS AGO in time for my son's wedding in August. During those THIRTY YEARS over 100 pounds just magically appeared on my body! Can you believe it?!!!!I actually went nearly twenty years without weighing myself! What a goof I was!

Glad to have you, Cathlena!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote