Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #1  
Ifixeyes

S/C/G: 180/174/150

Height: 5'3

Smile Struggling in Wisconsin

Hi everyone-
I am new to this, so bear with me.
Basically, I am your typical story of divorced mom with 4 children, working full time- trying to do it all- and miserable all the time because of my weight.
I am 5'3 and 177 lbs. A few years ago I lost 25 lbs. and was down to around 150, which sounds like a lot to some, but I guess for me it was good , because I wore it well. When my relationship with the boyfriend starting getting difficult, I got depressed and laid around alot and gained it all back.
I don't seem to have the motivation or will power I did 3 years ago , and I desperatley need it back. Not just for me, but for my kids. I want to look good for them and be a good example. When I lost that weight, I felt good about myself, and much more confident.
I am starting nutri system now. Haven't been sticking to it like glue, but at least I am not starving myself,like in the past .
Wish me luck- I will continue to read all your stories for inspiration daily.
cheryl

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atta...1&d=1173233878
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alyssa 246.jpg (17.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg alyssa 047.jpg (28.9 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg alyssa 127.jpg (30.2 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Ifixeyes; 03-06-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Ifixeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 175.5/162/145

Height: 5'7

hey i live in wi and its snowing and its 17 degrees. I make sure to walk the dog everyday no matter the weather, she love the cold and snow. I am working hard at excercise and portion control in order to reach my goal. I am looking forward to being slim for the great summers wi has to offer. I wish you well and stay motivated because your worth it.
tryingtoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:13 AM   #3  
Ifixeyes

S/C/G: 180/174/150

Height: 5'3

Smile thanks for the support

hi there-
just wanted to say thanks for the support and understanding. it makes it alittle easier when others are holding you accountable for your progress. you and i are about the same weight, but you are much taller than me.
i am really going to try to stick with it this time.
i am on my feet alot at work, so unfortunatley, this is my only form of excercise. i think as i start to lose- it will hopefully get me backn on my treadmill. i know that would help speed up the weight lose, it's just a matter of having the energy to do it when i come home @6 every night and have the kids to have to take care of too.
keep in touch
cheryl
Ifixeyes is offline   Reply With Quote