Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-26-2007, 09:58 PM   #1  
My weight isnt awesome

S/C/G: 185/185/150

Height: 5'9"

Default Noobie, 20 yr old female looking for friends/advice

I'm a noob to the site, have used it for reviews but decided maybe I need to get on here and talk to people. I'm 20 years old and I live in an apartment with my skinner-than-me boyfriend and my dog Baby who is my best friend. I'm new to my area too, so all my friends are about 8 hours away. I'm looking for advice on the best workout videos to get, looking for a good cardio dvd and a good strength dvd. I thought if I found some friends to talk to that might help keep me going. I would love to talk about other things and get to know you, become good friends, as long as your willing to give me advice and remind me of my goals when my little helpful things around the house isn't helping!

Thanks to everyone who replies, and for everyone who reads this but doesnt reply, I bet your a wonderful person too.
mindytheawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 05:43 AM   #2  
Working on new me in '07!

S/C/G: 293/293/253

Height: 5 foot!

Hi there!! I'm Erika Leigh! I'm 18 and from the south.

If you wish to talk, PM me!! I would love to have someone my age to talk to!

BUT WELCOME TO 3FC!!
LookingForHope16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 09:18 AM   #3  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Welcome to the site. Have you looked through the Exercise forums Video section? You'll find lots of info on quite a few videos. I love turbojam for cardio, and The Firm is always great for strength. Good luck.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote