Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-22-2007, 10:08 AM   #1  
A Born Loser ;)

S/C/G: 345/333/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile New 3fatchicks.com User - Hi Everyone!

Hello,

So glad I found this site! I can't wait to explore it a little more. I started the NutriSystem program on Jan. 12, 2007 and I have lost 12 pounds as of yesterday. I also started working out every other day (I'm probably most proud of that).

I joined 3FC because I can use the support in wokring toward my goal of losing at least 200 pounds. It sounds terrible when I say it, strikes fear in me when I type it, but my heart knows that I can do it. NS is the easiest way I have ever lost weight in my life. And if not now ... WHEN? I have no more excuses!

So cheers and best of luck to everyone on here. I look forward to meeting many of you as we take this journey together!
fallinrain9798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:12 AM   #2  

i know how you feel but we just have to take it a pound at a time and not focus on the number we have to lose otherwise i would go insane! welcome!
toofatforu is offline   Reply With Quote