Hi There From Indiana

• Well Hi there ladies. My Name is Melissa a.k.a Mel and I have no clue where to start. I am a mom to six with some extra baggage to prove it. I am wanting to hit a goal weight of 145 before summer, but am at a standstill for right now. My husband is well you know not super supportive, but not mean either. I just don't think he understands being home all day with the kids, going to work in the evening and getting up with a baby I don't exactly have all the time in the world to eat healthy all the time. To make it worse I work at an Applebee's, but I rarely ever eat there. I am not to found of the food, so I guess that is a good thing. I guess what I am hoping to get out of here is support that I am not the only one with this dilemma. I hope to make some good friends and get some good advise also. Thanks Ladies very much for reading this and I hope we can become great friends.
  • Welcome to the site! It is very hard when we dont feel supported in every aspect of our lives. I think you'll find lots of open people with plenty of good advice to help you right here. Look around and start posting where you think you'd feel comfortable.