Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-18-2007, 12:04 AM   #1  
JLN

S/C/G: 221/221/165

Height: 5'7

Default First Day Here!!!

Ok, so I just started this. I have been exercising for a little over a week now and have motified my diet a little bit. I knew that I had gained weight, but did not know how much until I stepped on the scale last week at the gym. Slow going but hopefully with the right actions in place, I can develop the good habits I had about 8 years ago!!!!!!

Any advice or suggestions for someone who is out of shape I'd love to hear it!!!
JLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:25 AM   #2  
Go Cardinals!!

S/C/G: 276/221/150

Height: 5'6

Hey! Welcome to the site we're glad to have you here. I think that's awesome that you're working out again and trying to get back into shape! This place has a lot of good support groups that can get you more motivated and advice! I hope you enjoy your stay! See you around! =)
Dragonfly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:25 AM   #3  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

Welcome! Look anywhere for good advice and people who are going through similiar experiences. Check the support groups which provide funny and endearing advice, jokes, and support for when you need it most. ^-^ And get a ticker... they are awesome.
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote