Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-08-2007, 11:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 241/208/180

Height: 6

Smile Hello :)

Hello to everyone out there in diet land!

I'm new to this site, but I think it could be exactly what I need. I've been doing Weight Watchers for about a year and a half now. I have lost 35lbs. In jeans, I have gone from a size 18-20 to a 16-18 and it feels great!

Things were going great, but then there was a fire at my place, I was living with my Gramma for 6 months and I have just moved back into my house. During this time, I have completly lost all motivation. I tried to stay on track, still going to meetings and everything, I didn't gain, but I didn't loose either. It was sorta up and down the whole summer. I want to get back on track, but I need support.

A bit about me: My name is Angela and I just turned 23. I live in a house with my 2 best friends. Been with my current boyfriend for 8 months. I work for a small technology company doing mostly programming and training users.

I look forward to getting (and giving) support. I know we can all do it, I just need to find my motivation again.
angelatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 167/140/128

Height: 5'2"

I think that is EXCELLENT that you were able to maintain your weightloss while at your grandmother's. Sometimes its hard to stay on track when we're not in the right situation. I'm sure you'll find 3FC very helpful and motivational. Best wishes to you.
Mami is offline   Reply With Quote