Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-04-2007, 09:45 PM   #1  

Default Anyone out there??

Looking for a new beginning and some new friends. Need some directions around this sight, and some advice hopefully from all of you who are actually making positive strides in your journey. I do not want to be sick and tired and obese any more. I really don't. I am miserable. Help
Once again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:56 PM   #2  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Welcome, Once Again! You've made an excellent first step. 3FC is the most supportive site on the web! The bulletin boards can be confusing, can't they? Play around on the site. Make a mental, or even handwritten, note of the particular forum(s) you read and post in, and that will give you a general direction to go when you log on until you get the hang of it and it becomes second nature! Think about what plan you'd like to follow. There are forums for just about every plan out there, from Adkins to Weight Watchers. Clicking in to those forums will help you greatly! There are also support forums based on many factors such as age, how much you need to lose, etc. There are helpful 3FCers in each of the forums! The best thing you can do is read the posts and post yourself so that other members can get to know you! Also, check out the goal, mini goal, and NSV (non-scale victory) threads. They are so packed with inspiration that they'll have you up and exercising, or putting down that cookie, just by reading them!

Can you find friends on 3FC? You bet! You'll find that friends and family around you are wonderful, but there are some things that no one will understand unless they've been in your shoes. We've all been in your shoes! Jumping up and down because you've lost a pound may look crazy to those around you, but everyone here will cheer with you! YOU CAN DO THIS!!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote