Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-01-2007, 11:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 298/270/160

Height: 5'5"

Wink Iam starting again, hello everyone

hi, my name is liz and i am in northeastern pa. i need to get this weight off so i am back, i joined last yr but haven't been back, depression, hospital a few times for pain and finally gallbladder surgery, so i have been out of it. ha i am not sure what diet to follow, i have a few here, i have been to just about all diet sites. i have been to weight watchers and learned alot but i guess not enough as i am still heavy, have diabetes and a bad back [disabled] so i can't exercise alot. i am home alot and could use a few friends, if you would like i listen well. i am the mom to 2 full grown boys who have spouses and one has 2 girls, 12 and 8, i love being grandma [or BB as they call me.] i am getting a new granddaughter in may, my oldest son and his wife had trouble concieving so fertility drs and 3 tries and we get a baby, they are so happy, me too. i do lots of things, crochet, knit, any crafts, read, puzzles, the computer, swimming in summer and anything i set my mind to. i love animals have 3 dogs and 5 parrots [not all big ones] i tell people i furred and feathered my empty nest. hehe
well enough for now. have a great night hugs liz

lizzie060955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:29 AM   #2  

Welcome back. I just came back myself.
flutterbygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:40 AM   #3  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

If you haven't found anywhere you like yet, we have a group called "1 lb down and plenty more to go"

New members always welcome

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100896
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:46 AM   #4  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi Liz . . . or I guess that should be more of a WELCOME BACK. You have definitely taken that first, very important step on the long winding road to better health and fitness. As long as you just keep on doing the best that you can, your efforts will surely be rewarded. There are hundreds of great support-giving forums on 3FC and I'm sure you will be greated with a great, big, welcoming wherever you post.

As well as that great thread that Robsia mentioned -- I also post in there, -- just want to let you know that we Diabetics have a special place, too and here's a link to it . . .

CLICK HERE FOR DIABETES SUPPORT FORUM

. . . because sometimes it helps to be able to talk with others who face the same challenges.

Anyway, Liz It's great to meet you. Have a wonderful moving and shaking kind of day and we'll look forward to seeing you again, really soon.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote