Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-31-2006, 01:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Cool Hello!

A very long time ago, my sister and I had found this site.. but it didn't look anything like it does today.. and now, I'm back and hoping to lose this last bit of weight.. (did I say bit? LOL).. Ok, so I'm starting over, since my wedding in August, I've gained eight pounds, and while it doesn't seem like an enormous amount, it really is on this body!

I'm hoping to find support and friends here.. I've been a WW fan for a very long time, I did Medifast prior to my wedding and did lose quite well (and kept it off until Dad died in November...) and now, find myself going back into weight loss mode. I never realized how many cute clothes are out there.. but I never found them in my size...

I went from having an eating disorder in my late teens (after getting married & the birth of my first child) and on in to my 20's and early 30's.. at 5-8, I should never have been 104.. I stayed around 112 pounds until my early 30's and now my body isn't happy with me. Losing weight is a chore, that's for sure.

Just a little about me, I'm really excited to have found you guys again
SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 04:53 PM   #2  
WW Moderator

Mimi! I'm so glad you found your way back to us!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 05:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Thank you for the welcome!!! I'm so looking forward to losing (again).. My son's graduation is in June and I'd like to be svelt for it! lol Yippee!
SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:13 PM   #4  

ok, holidays over, sick sick sickness is over. All throught Christmas week, crackers and orange sherbert for 5 days, not that it helped any, but here it is 1-1-07, cupboards are cleaned, equipment is dusted off, I'm heading for the treadmill NOW, and will be on line begging for some support/encouragement on a daily basis now. Good luck to all and a Happy Healthy New Year
tatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 275/261/135

Welcome back
WeightNoMore2007 is offline   Reply With Quote