Old 03-23-2017, 07:27 PM   #106  

Default Hi Rainbow

I don't post often, but when I saw your post and picture you made me smile. You are the queen of great recipes and always such a great cheerleader. I stay in touch with Lisa Corner and we all have to reboot now and then. You can do it and such a positive person. Love seeing again! A very big hug for you <3
flbeachgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:04 PM   #107  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone,

Nice to see some familiar names on here. I did IP using alternatives in 2012. Lost about 60 lbs.... and through the intervening years I have allowed it all to come back. Have had a couple of dieting attempts since 2012, but somehow haven't been able to get serious & apply myself. Recent tests showed my cholesterol is out of whack, and rather than go on statins, my Dr. has agreed with my suggestion that I get serious about dieting and get some of this weight off. That should bring my cholesterol back down, and help my 'slightly elevated' blood pressure as well. In 2012-2013 I gave this forum & it's participants a lot of credit with helping me stay motivated and see things through until I achieved my weight loss goals... so here I am again. Tomorrow is Day 1 of getting back on track again, and I will stay in touch.
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:23 PM   #108  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Hi Rainbow! Glad you're here.

This has been my most successful restart since originally doing IP 5 years ago. I started 2/20, and as of this morning I am down a very happy 16lbs. Shooting for 14 more and I know I can do it!
staceyjblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:57 AM   #109  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by flbeachgirl View Post
I don't post often, but when I saw your post and picture you made me smile. You are the queen of great recipes and always such a great cheerleader. I stay in touch with Lisa Corner and we all have to reboot now and then. You can do it and such a positive person. Love seeing again! A very big hug for you <3
well isn't this the sweetest!! thank you for your encouragement. it's most certainly a lifetime journey. hugs right back to you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
Hello everyone,

Nice to see some familiar names on here. I did IP using alternatives in 2012. Lost about 60 lbs.... and through the intervening years I have allowed it all to come back.
hi evepet, it's so hard not to let it slip back on....good thing is we know exactly what to do to get it off again!!! easy peasy, you got this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyjblack View Post
Hi Rainbow! Glad you're here.

This has been my most successful restart since originally doing IP 5 years ago. I started 2/20, and as of this morning I am down a very happy 16lbs. Shooting for 14 more and I know I can do it!
this is promising!!
as long as we never give up, we can focus on one day at a time and make progress a little at a time!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 03:36 PM   #110  

Default Hi Rainbow :)

Hope you are having a great day! Thanks for the hug! You've got this and indeed it is a life journey. So long as we never give up, that's what is important. Take one day at a time. Love your smile and attitude! 3>
Old 03-29-2017, 03:40 PM   #111  

Default AD on my post

Sorry, don't know why that stupid ad is on my post
Old 05-05-2017, 01:33 PM   #112  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Wondering if any of my original peeps are kicking around. I originally lost 75 pounds back in 2010. I maintained for 4 years and then gained during the last year. I am up 46 pounds of the 75 I lost (boo hoo). I have tried to restart so many times and failed. Something clicked in my head and I am so ready to do this. I hope to be back to my low weight by the time I go to Florida April 14th. I have a long weekend to Vegas the beginning of March and plan to follow Atkins those 3 days.

I hope some of you are still around, I need some company!!!!

Darbs, I'm back!!!! i know that we kind of keep in touch through the FB group, but i'm so glad you're here! also, i hope everything is going will with the health issue... sending you all of my love!
longdivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:40 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by flbeachgirl View Post
Sorry, don't know why that stupid ad is on my post
Don't worry about the ads... they are there to target you, we don't necessarily see the same ones if any that you do when we read the posts. After all, it's a free site and they have to make their money somehow, so they do it by ad spamming you, lol.

Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote