Old 06-26-2017, 09:15 AM   #346  

S/C/G: 186.5/149/135

Height: 5.5

Default Monday

Weighed-in lost a half of a pound, its been a real slow month. But encouraged! fight this weeks urges with a walk if you can! Have a good week!!
Skinnyjeangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 01:09 PM   #347  
I can do it again!

S/C/G: 194/191/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnyjeangirl View Post
Weighed-in lost a half of a pound, its been a real slow month. But encouraged! fight this weeks urges with a walk if you can! Have a good week!!
Don't get discouraged! Get out the tape measure! I have found that even if the pounds on the scale aren't moving, my body fat percentage still drops at a steady rate and/or I still am losing inches.
marcibeaucoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 01:12 PM   #348  
I can do it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash302 View Post
I am in the same boat. Trying to do it myself. I don't want to go back to the coach because of how bad I blew it. I had lost 200 and put it back on over the space of 4 years. Now I watch the scale more often and not overlook it. that seems to be the biggest help.
I am not sure why, but I completely forgot about the part of the maintenance protocol wherein you drop down to Phase 1 when you blow it on a big meal with "all the fixin's". I also didn't do a yearly reboot, just kept right on eating whatever I wanted . . . <sigh>

Let's don't beat ourselves up, though -- we know how to do this, right?! We did it before and we can, by gosh, do it again!
Old 06-27-2017, 10:02 AM   #349  

Default So very true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcibeaucoup View Post
Don't get discouraged! Get out the tape measure! I have found that even if the pounds on the scale aren't moving, my body fat percentage still drops at a steady rate and/or I still am losing inches.
I was happy that a skirt fit that did not fit last month! so that was an exciting moment. I think I have been in a slow loosing month. But like you said, the inches are moving too! woo hooooo
Old 06-30-2017, 10:33 PM   #350  

weekend time.... hang tight peeps!
Old 07-01-2017, 11:15 AM   #351  
determined

S/C/G: 302.4/202.4/166

My first holiday after getting back on track. I can do this! Mainly because I don't really have anything special planned BUT if something comes up I know I will be strong! Cucumbers, all unlimiteds, broccoli and cauliflower are once again my best friends!

Last edited by frawniemae; 07-01-2017 at 11:15 AM.
frawniemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 02:06 AM   #352  
I can do it again!

Quote:
I was happy that a skirt fit that did not fit last month! so that was an exciting moment. I think I have been in a slow loosing month. But like you said, the inches are moving too! woo hooooo
Nicely done!
Old 07-02-2017, 02:07 AM   #353  
I can do it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frawniemae View Post
My first holiday after getting back on track. I can do this! Mainly because I don't really have anything special planned BUT if something comes up I know I will be strong! Cucumbers, all unlimiteds, broccoli and cauliflower are once again my best friends!
Me too. We can DOO EEET!!
Old 07-02-2017, 12:05 PM   #354  

S/C/G: 186/163/133

Height: 5'4"

I am back at this again too. Lost 50lbs the first time and am right back where I started. Can't believe I let this happen!
This is day 1 - although I have had dozens of "day 1's" over the last number of months. I am finding it so hard to start again the second time. I do know this works though, and I will do it.
It is nice to see some familiar faces - I didn't post much the last time, but followed so many for the encouragement.
Itstimeinbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:47 PM   #355  

Default Many 1st days ! me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstimeinbc View Post
I am back at this again too. Lost 50lbs the first time and am right back where I started. Can't believe I let this happen!
This is day 1 - although I have had dozens of "day 1's" over the last number of months. I am finding it so hard to start again the second time. I do know this works though, and I will do it.
It is nice to see some familiar faces - I didn't post much the last time, but followed so many for the encouragement.
Woohoo! keep going!
Old 07-05-2017, 10:50 PM   #356  

S/C/G: 187/182/130

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepperTown View Post
Hello Loser13 (I feel bad calling you that...unless you mean you will be loosing weight!)
I am starting the IP diet again also. Lost 70 pounds in 2 months 4 years ago...and gained it all back. Will be starting again this week. I am from Sudbury...where are you from? Want to stay diet Buddies?
Hi there...I have not been here for some time so it was quite funny having a look and seeing a message. I am from North Bay...I would love to be diet Buddies. I have never followed an IP clinic...I have done it on my own. I know it works...I just have not had the motivation to stick to it...hopefully this will be THE TIME!

Brigitte
Loser13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:45 AM   #357  

Here's to the weekend. I need to drink more water and watch my protein intake... need good vibes!!
Old 07-07-2017, 02:38 PM   #358  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

ok, i'm 3 months into IP again. i've been dealing with 2 herniated discs for the last 8 weeks, which has included a round of prednisone and a daily cocktail of celebrex, gabapentin and felxeril a few times a day. i was getting pretty frustrated for a few weeks because the losses seemed to be slowing a bit... but honestly, i've lost 50lbs in 3 months. that's insane!! there is no way that i can be disappointed. the pain is still pretty bothersome, but IP is doing its job just fine. i always forget how well the program works.

stick with it, ladies. we are doing the best thing that can be done for our bodies right now.
longdivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:19 PM   #359  

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
ok, i'm 3 months into IP again. i've been dealing with 2 herniated discs for the last 8 weeks, which has included a round of prednisone and a daily cocktail of celebrex, gabapentin and felxeril a few times a day. i was getting pretty frustrated for a few weeks because the losses seemed to be slowing a bit... but honestly, i've lost 50lbs in 3 months. that's insane!! there is no way that i can be disappointed. the pain is still pretty bothersome, but IP is doing its job just fine. i always forget how well the program works.

stick with it, ladies. we are doing the best thing that can be done for our bodies right now.
Wow! 50lbs in 3 months! I can't believe you did this while dealing with your problems...you go girl!

Well today is gonna be day 1 for me...this time I will do it! I am giving myself the time needed to reach my goal and I will TRY REALLY HARD not to go near the scale every day!
Old 07-07-2017, 07:20 PM   #360  

Quote:
Here's to the weekend. I need to drink more water and watch my protein intake... need good vibes!!

Sending GREAT VIBES your way!!!!