Old 05-18-2017, 07:56 PM   #316  

S/C/G: 186.5/149/135

Height: 5.5

Default Super happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breesbliss View Post
Last night my husband and I went to an MLB game (Go Tigers!)
It was my greatest challenge to date. We went out for dinner before the game. I stayed on plan by having a 6oz steak with broccoli
At the game I only drank water and had an IP snack. The game even went into extra innings. 5 hours at a ball park and I only had one IP snack and 3 bottles of water!
YAY
The old me would of had a hot dog, ice cream and dinner beforehand would have been a bunch of fried stuff with cheese :-)
This is great news! I have been passing up so much! My team at work ordered Sonic, (hamburgers and shakes) and this was right after lunch. I had a ip bar and drank my water. So hurrah for us! woohoooo
Skinnyjeangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:58 PM   #317  

Default Rebooting and rooting for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash302 View Post
HI, I first followed the program in 2011-2012 and lost over 200 lbs. now over time I has all come back. I am going to reboot and try without packages. hopefully that helps me set a long term plan for maintenance.
Keep Going!
Old 05-19-2017, 12:11 AM   #318  

S/C/G: 260/248/150

Height: 5'2 1/2"

Angry Here I go Again

Wow-- I am back... I really did not think I would need to ever be back on this journey but after losing and loving life... I regained it all + more. So today is my first time back and I am sad, disappointed and hopeful (yes all at the same time). I know I have done this before (at least twice) Third Time is a charm...

So here I go.... Goodbye Carbs and Crap...
jennisue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:16 PM   #319  

S/C/G: 230/212/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
bree: Great job staying OP!
thank you
breesbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:18 PM   #320  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnyjeangirl View Post
This is great news! I have been passing up so much! My team at work ordered Sonic, (hamburgers and shakes) and this was right after lunch. I had a ip bar and drank my water. So hurrah for us! woohoooo

my coworkers are always ordering in lunch. They stopped asking me if I wanted anything because the answer is always, "NO!"
Old 05-21-2017, 08:50 PM   #321  
Started IP Sept. 24, 2013

S/C/G: 378/315/190

Height: 5'6"

Default Starting again.

I have also gained all of my weight back so tomorrow I'll be starting over again. I tried a do-over before several times and couldn't stick with it. This time is different for some reason. I think I am just fed up with feeling so bad, out of breath, painful knees, etc. Remembering how wonderful I felt before will keep me on the right path, I'm sure.... and I'm really pumped this time.
My supple of food from the grocery store was picked up and prepped yesterday and my IP food is on the counter ready to go. I'm so ready!!!
64peppergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 05:28 AM   #322  
Started IP 1/29/2013

S/C/G: 194/130/145

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64peppergirl View Post
I have also gained all of my weight back so tomorrow I'll be starting over again. I tried a do-over before several times and couldn't stick with it. This time is different for some reason. I think I am just fed up with feeling so bad, out of breath, painful knees, etc. Remembering how wonderful I felt before will keep me on the right path, I'm sure.... and I'm really pumped this time.
My supple of food from the grocery store was picked up and prepped yesterday and my IP food is on the counter ready to go. I'm so ready!!!
Good luck! This is my 2nd time around on IP and like you had tried to start over several times with no success. About 6 months ago a switch went off in my head and that was it...was tired of feeling bad, not wanting to go to the doctor because I was so ashamed that I gained my weight back +. As of yesterday I hit my goal and it really went fast! I put the past aside and just moved forward.
jelliehel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:21 AM   #323  

Default breesbliss!

Quote:
my coworkers are always ordering in lunch. They stopped asking me if I wanted anything because the answer is always, "NO!"
my coworkers stop asking me as well. Though its been tough some of the times. I am just taking it day by day. Today is weigh in day! I plan on drinking lots of water and eating more veggie. I kinda was lacking in the veggie area! so that is my plan for today.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:23 AM   #324  

Default Rooting for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennisue View Post
Wow-- I am back... I really did not think I would need to ever be back on this journey but after losing and loving life... I regained it all + more. So today is my first time back and I am sad, disappointed and hopeful (yes all at the same time). I know I have done this before (at least twice) Third Time is a charm...

So here I go.... Goodbye Carbs and Crap...
Woohoo! I am rooting for you!
Old 05-23-2017, 04:33 PM   #325  

S/C/G: 187/183/145

Height: 5'7"

I'm joining you rebooters! I did my original round of IP in 2015 and lost 40 pounds. I didn't phase off correctly, and I've gained back 30 of those pounds that I had lost. I have tried to re-start on my own numerous times in the interim, and couldn't get the hang of it. I started back with my clinic 2 weeks, and lost 4.2 the first week. My second weigh-in is today, so we'll see how it goes!
LegalEagle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 06:57 PM   #326  

Welcome, LegalEagle!

Let us know how you do at weigh in!
Old 05-25-2017, 10:12 AM   #327  

Default Same story!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalEagle14 View Post
I'm joining you rebooters! I did my original round of IP in 2015 and lost 40 pounds. I didn't phase off correctly, and I've gained back 30 of those pounds that I had lost. I have tried to re-start on my own numerous times in the interim, and couldn't get the hang of it. I started back with my clinic 2 weeks, and lost 4.2 the first week. My second weigh-in is today, so we'll see how it goes!
Sweet! Welcome back! I have the same story! Good luck on your weigh-in!

hopeful, Skinnyjeangirl!
Old 05-25-2017, 05:08 PM   #328  

S/C/G: 187/183/145

Height: 5'7"

Weigh-in went pretty well, I lost another 1.7, which makes me happy I'm really hungry this week for some reason, I'm hoping that goes away soon, I feel like I could eat a horse!
LegalEagle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:36 AM   #329  

Default Yea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalEagle14 View Post
Weigh-in went pretty well, I lost another 1.7, which makes me happy I'm really hungry this week for some reason, I'm hoping that goes away soon, I feel like I could eat a horse!
I am hungry in the evening. It does ware off, I dont think I am eating enough veggies! Yea! for the weight loss. My weigh in is coming up!
Old 05-27-2017, 07:50 PM   #330  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
If you find that it would be better for you ('work related team building', lol) it is totally fine and on plan to use your real food protein and veggie meal at lunch and do the packet at dinner. Your coworkers can always order you a bunless/lettuce wrap burger (no ketchup or mayo, extra lettuce and tomato, with a side salad and byo-dressing) or a grilled chicken chunk salad with byo-dressing, etc.
It depends on where they are ordering from of course, lol.
Just sayin' you have that option if you want.

Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote