Old 02-14-2017, 08:30 AM   #196  

S/C/G: 213/201/185

Height: 5'11"

I had an interesting weekend. I woke up saturday with really bad hip pains that i think I caused. I have been a runner since doing IP the first time. I have never had hip pains. I went back on phase 1 last monday. And I was slow getting started with the vitamins and just bought them at rite aid. I didn't buy the right potassium, it was potassium glutonate, not citrate. I didn't take the vitamin side serious enough and i think thats what caused my joint pain. I didn't start vitamins till a few days in.

There is a lot of info on ketosis and joint pain on the internet. The vitamins on IP should have prevent that and I didn't do it properly

It was a lesson learned.
MDLoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:29 PM   #197  

Does anyone remember how many eggs it takes to replace a packet? It looks like my order will be held up due to weather and I need to get a few days covered. I have bars and EAS shakes, but I will get sick of those pretty quick!
StormyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:53 PM   #198  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyS View Post
Does anyone remember how many eggs it takes to replace a packet? It looks like my order will be held up due to weather and I need to get a few days covered. I have bars and EAS shakes, but I will get sick of those pretty quick!
I hear mixed things but eggs to replace an unrestricted would be maybe 1 whole egg plus an egg white (makes sense # wise)

Unrestricted maybe 2 eggs

I also order from Amazon prime....I get Protein Up wraps from them (Core 12) and Black bean protein pasta and just ordered low carb potato packets.

Also you could hit up Target or Walmart for some Muscle milk light or Atkins bars. or GNC

Not perfect, but will work
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 06:13 PM   #199  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

I could be wrong, but I think it's two whole eggs and 2 egg whites.
joysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:45 AM   #200  

Thanks for the responses- I've been doing 1 egg and two whites and that seems to be working.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:19 PM   #201  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

HI Rebooters!

Anyone still around? I'm still on this reboot.
I'm almost finished with a 10 - day virus. I've literally been in bed for a week with this nasty bug. I stayed OP, although some days ate less than needed, as my appetite went away. Also, I made chicken soup and ate it, but other than that and a few cough drops, stayed the course. I lost some pounds, which was a nice side effect. Looking forward to getting back to work, although I'm not really all better yet.

I'm hoping that this week I'll get back into the 140s, never again to see the 150s. I hope to slide through the 140s in a month or so so I can see the 130s by the end of March. That would be very, very lovely. Spring comes early here in the South, so it would be great to be back in my nice clothes by then.

Have a great day, everyone!
joysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 06:26 AM   #202  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
HI Rebooters!

Anyone still around? I'm still on this reboot.
I'm almost finished with a 10 - day virus. I've literally been in bed for a week with this nasty bug. I stayed OP, although some days ate less than needed, as my appetite went away. Also, I made chicken soup and ate it, but other than that and a few cough drops, stayed the course. I lost some pounds, which was a nice side effect. Looking forward to getting back to work, although I'm not really all better yet.

I'm hoping that this week I'll get back into the 140s, never again to see the 150s. I hope to slide through the 140s in a month or so so I can see the 130s by the end of March. That would be very, very lovely. Spring comes early here in the South, so it would be great to be back in my nice clothes by then.

Have a great day, everyone!
I am here but I was away out of town for almost a week - did a lousy job trying to stay on track... gave up Saturday but got back on Sunday and have been good since.

I have official weigh in today - at home I was 217 this morning... will see what happens at the IP clinic.... will report results later today!
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 09:09 AM   #203  

Hi Rebooters! Sounds like things are going pretty well for everyone! I just realized that I didn't weigh myself before I started, so I have no idea about progress- I have a scale but it was packed up due to a move and I meant to get it out but it didn't happen. I'm blaming the sleep deprivation. I can say that my jeans are getting baggy, saggy so I will have to judge by that! I finally got my order from nashua and it was so nice to have some choice. Also, I really missed the tomato soup I usually eat for lunch!

How is your week going? Welcome to all the new rebooters!
Old 02-22-2017, 02:12 PM   #204  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyS View Post
Hi Rebooters! Sounds like things are going pretty well for everyone! I just realized that I didn't weigh myself before I started, so I have no idea about progress- I have a scale but it was packed up due to a move and I meant to get it out but it didn't happen. I'm blaming the sleep deprivation. I can say that my jeans are getting baggy, saggy so I will have to judge by that! I finally got my order from nashua and it was so nice to have some choice. Also, I really missed the tomato soup I usually eat for lunch!

How is your week going? Welcome to all the new rebooters!
OOF day 3 is HARD! and harder this time now that theres a 10 month old to be cared for and a dog. My energy is zapped right now and the headache is lingering. But, I remember that there is a bight bright light at the end of the tunnel and that's helping.

My nashua order also arrived today and will be waiting for me when I get home.
staceyjblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 02:21 PM   #205  
oneuh2

I had a good weigh in - down 2.2 lbs for a total of 15.8 since I began my reboot on January 5, 2017. This is a bit more than 2 lbs a week average over the 7 weeks, despite my travel last week and falling off the wagon.
So far I am losing some notable inches too...
bust is down 2.50 "
waist is down 2. 25 "
hips are down 2. 50 "

I am pleased!
Old 02-24-2017, 01:27 PM   #206  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 232.8/See Ticker/175

Have you guys heard of this product InstaKetones? I used it the last two days (Started MOnday) and so far, Not a huge Carb Flu and cruised through Day 3 compared to last time. I took it this morning and I am feeling amazingly well. Not for sure if its an ok product to use on Ideal Protein, but I might use it for awhile until I get through the first few weeks!

http://www.julianbakery.com/paleo-pr...range-1-16lbs/
asmuir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 02:37 PM   #207  
oneuh2

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmuir View Post
Have you guys heard of this product InstaKetones? I used it the last two days (Started MOnday) and so far, Not a huge Carb Flu and cruised through Day 3 compared to last time. I took it this morning and I am feeling amazingly well. Not for sure if its an ok product to use on Ideal Protein, but I might use it for awhile until I get through the first few weeks!

I have a similar product - Keto Os -- the info on the website you linked is more informative than what you find about Keto Os - I have never been certain exactly what the exoketones are supposed to do... but if they are easing your way to ketosis in the early days, personally I say that should be ok.

I used Keto OS in bulletproof coffee while trying to do a Ketogenic diet on my own. I seem to have problems with any amount of dairy and probably with nuts, so I could not get a good weight loss program going with the keto way of eating - but maintained very well. I plan to go back there when I get to maintenance.

Meanwhile - I wonder if these products would help with appetite - to suppress cravings? Lemme know what you experience - it would be interesting to hear from a regular user some input on those points.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:01 PM   #208  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 232.8/See Ticker/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
I have a similar product - Keto Os -- the info on the website you linked is more informative than what you find about Keto Os - I have never been certain exactly what the exoketones are supposed to do... but if they are easing your way to ketosis in the early days, personally I say that should be ok.

I used Keto OS in bulletproof coffee while trying to do a Ketogenic diet on my own. I seem to have problems with any amount of dairy and probably with nuts, so I could not get a good weight loss program going with the keto way of eating - but maintained very well. I plan to go back there when I get to maintenance.

Meanwhile - I wonder if these products would help with appetite - to suppress cravings? Lemme know what you experience - it would be interesting to hear from a regular user some input on those points.
I Will for sure keep you posted. ITs a little spendy, but if it keeps me from getting the CARB "FLU"...I'll take it!
asmuir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:27 AM   #209  
IP start date 12/12/12

S/C/G: 197.6/191.8/150

Height: 5'5.5"

Hi all! I'm back after regaining most of the weight back. I've been trying to lose it without going to this extreme but making no progress, so here I am. I started yesterday and so far I'm feeling okay. My plan is to lose a good amount of weight and then started resistance training to build muscle so maybe I will be able to avoid having to do this again. I'm 49 years old and I have a cruise planned for September so i really want to get down to a comfortable size/weight!!

So off I go for day 2! Hope you all have a great OP day!!
mrskuby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:46 PM   #210  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmuir View Post

Yes, I tried them and they did not work out too well for me. I did not feel well on them and when I looked at the ingredients, I saw that it is almost all sodium- 3,000 mg. I ended up throwing it away
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote