Old 06-17-2016, 01:05 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 210/210/190

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrotsAreMyLife View Post
Glad to see everyone doing well! I'm finally in the 230s, ugh. Only lost 3lbs in the last 2 weeks and when I get frustrated/anxious, I seem to disappear from here.

I need to go back to the basics and do the plain version of the plan. Once I got "fancy" with recipes and changes, it seems like I slowed down on the scale. And if I drink too many other things (ICE, MIO, etc.) my plain water intake seems to suffer. I think it's all in my head.

Can't wait to read all of the updates! The numbers on the spreadsheet look amazing, people are doing awesome!
Someone sent me a link once to " A plan"
maybe I didn't understand it. Maybe I thought I would Have to pay lots of money for something out there.
Can someone plssss
explain it to me .I don't seem to be losing at all.
Dina123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 09:47 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 187/182/130

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Vitafiber
Has anyone used fibre syrup like Vitafiber to make their own Quest bars? I saw this on a site the other and it seemed interesting.

I usually pay around 3$-4$ for each bar so if I can figure out a way to make my own at a much cheaper price I sure would be willing to try.

Has anyone ever tried to make their own? Opinions?

Thanks ladies
Loser13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 11:50 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Wow, sounds like a lot of fuss and basic expense too, Loser13.
I buy my Quest bars at GNC and it is worth it to buy a gold membership - discounts are huge with it. Also try to buy the bars that they mark down because they are closer to their due date. Many times I end up paying $1-2 CDN per bar thanks to all these discounts. The only issue you might have with the closer-to date bars is that they can be a bit chewier than the 'fresher' bars. Good way to check this is by bending the bar a bit in the wrapper before you buy it, that way you know how soft it is. Also keep in mind that they are a bit higher in fat than P1/2 protocol suggests.

Here's a recipe or two that are low fat, fairly low carb. The first one uses the fiber you are talking about in your post.
http://www.busybuthealthy.com/homema...-protein-bars/
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jami...tein-bars.html

Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 02:11 PM   #94  
IP start 4/4/16

S/C/G: 280/235/199.9

Height: 5ft6in

Just a quick note to say hi to everyone and hope you are doing well! Down 2.2 for the 2nd week in a row, I'm waiting for a woosh!
CarrotsAreMyLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 01:43 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 227/204/127

Height: 5'3"

Default Data deleted?

Ack! What happened to the spreadsheet? All data is gone. I could find the old data in the revision history, but I couldn't find a way to restore it. Can anyone fix it?

Peach
PeachyKeen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:49 PM   #96  
IP Start 01/03/16

S/C/G: 244/210/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachyKeen1 View Post
Ack! What happened to the spreadsheet? All data is gone. I could find the old data in the revision history, but I couldn't find a way to restore it. Can anyone fix it?

Peach
looks like someone deleted it all. SMH certainly hope it was not done with malice.
Kayweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:51 PM   #97  
IP Start 01/03/16

S/C/G: 244/210/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayweight View Post
looks like someone deleted it all. SMH certainly hope it was not done with malice.
i just restored it to yesterdays
Kayweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 03:59 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 227/204/127

Height: 5'3"

Default Happy 4th!

Wishing everyone a happy 4th of July holiday. I'm going out of town on vacation and won't be back until after the 4th, so I won't have an opportunity to weigh in during the last week of our challenge. I am sending everyone good vibes for a great victory over the scales this week and I will need some good vibes to survive my first vacation on plan.

Peach
PeachyKeen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 04:44 PM   #99  

Thanks, Kayweight!
Old 06-29-2016, 04:23 PM   #100  
IP start 4/4/16

S/C/G: 280/235/199.9

Height: 5ft6in

I gained this week, hoping it was TOM and eating out because I cried all the way there and all the way home. (I peeked at home before I left.) Hello hormones, ugh.

My coach didn't seem too worried about it but she's not an overly excitable person either way. I want to hurry up and weigh in next week.
CarrotsAreMyLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:39 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 176.4/168.4/140

Height: 5'4"

Well, I was a little shy of my June goal of 140 - I landed at 141.8! Ah well, July is another month!!!! See all y'all on the next page of the spreadsheet! Keep checking in!!!!
Lynn Margaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 02:53 PM   #102  

Had my fourth weigh in last night and I'm down 15.6 pounds (20 on my home scale) for the month of June. Very pleased, although I am really missing white wine with girlfriends.
BUT -- my hair has definitely started to fall out. There's a lot in the shower/hairbrush. Surprised it would start so soon, others have posted about it starting after three or four months--not weeks. Starting on biotin and already taking omegas and antioxys, but now my couch's outfit has stopped stocking the antioxy. Anyone know where else to get it?
Happy Fourth everyone!

Last edited by Ripip; 07-01-2016 at 03:03 PM.
Ripip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 06:35 PM   #103  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripip View Post
Had my fourth weigh in last night and I'm down 15.6 pounds (20 on my home scale) for the month of June. Very pleased, although I am really missing white wine with girlfriends.
BUT -- my hair has definitely started to fall out. There's a lot in the shower/hairbrush. Surprised it would start so soon, others have posted about it starting after three or four months--not weeks. Starting on biotin and already taking omegas and antioxys, but now my couch's outfit has stopped stocking the antioxy. Anyone know where else to get it?
Happy Fourth everyone!
Hi Ripip: you can get antioxidants at any healthfood/drugstore. No biggie. I never had hair fallout but some girls do. Make sure you treat your head gently, lol. Try shampooing less often (only a couple times a week) and try not to use harsh styling tools all the time such as blow dryers, curling or straightening irons, etc. If you have curlier hair, you are lucky as it hides any loss better than straight hair.

I've hopped back onto the challenge sheets after losing about 5. Hopefully I will finally dip below 140 this coming week, but I will admit I have had a lot of cherries and blueberries as they are in season (doing a reboot of sorts but not strictly as you may notice). I also eat a lot of cheese & pepperoni as I'm mainly keto low carb/high fat maintenance.

Liana
Old 07-10-2016, 02:13 PM   #104  

why is the spreadsheet not updated with my stats too.. did i enter the info wrong?
thanks
sasseym
sasseym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:18 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 176.4/168.4/140

Height: 5'4"

I entered my first WI on Sheet 2 (July), but it did not do the math? I mean, it was only a pound and I can figure it out, but not sure if there's something wrong with the worksheet? I'm terrible at technology!
Lynn Margaret is offline   Reply With Quote