Old 03-05-2016, 10:47 AM   #1  

Default Supplements schedule?

I just want to make sure I have this right:
Breakfast- one natura multi vita, one natura potassium
Lunch- none
Snack- two natura cal-meg
Dinner- two natura cal-meg, one natura multi-vita, two omega

So that's a total of 9 supplements I take each day...is this correct?

Also, as for the daily 2 tsp of oil and 1/4 tsp of Ideal Salt...are those the minimum amounts I'm supposed to have?? I cooked a meal with the salt and oil but I was afraid it wasn't the exact amount since some was left on the pan, but I was also afraid to add more. Probably a dumb question but I hope this makes sense haha.
Blondie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 11:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/150.2/150

Height: 5' 5"

I suppose that different coaches might make different recommendations when it comes to when to take the supplements

Mine has me take the 2 multi-vitamins and 2 omega supplements for breakfast, and the 4 cal-mags and 1 potassium at dinner time

Additionally, from what I understand, the 2 tsp of oil is meant to be a max (the more fat you consume, the slower your progress could be over time) but is still a requirement, and the salt seemed to me to be more of a minimum, but there shouldn't be much need to exceed the 1/4 tsp. requirement

The phase 1 sheet specifies that the amounts listed should be observed at face value and that you should consume no more or no less than indicated

Ultimately, if you have questions about what your coach is suggesting you do, I would definitely verify with them that you've got it right. He/She might have something in mind that we here aren't privy to
AmyLouFreebush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:55 AM   #3  

the way it was explained to me, and made a lot of sense, was that the idea is to keep the keto process chugging along steady all day - so that is why they had me do one multivitamin and potassium at breakfast, nothing at lunch, 2 omega 3's, one multivitamin and 2 cal-mags at dinner and evening snack had 2 cal mags to keep the protein synthesis going strong over-night while you slept.

worked for me, hope it helps.
GilaMonster is offline   Reply With Quote