Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 06:14 AM   #331  

S/C/G: 187/182/130

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0vingon View Post
Hey Rebooters! How's it going? It has been ages since anyone has posted on this thread (okay, I exaggerate a bit).

I'm doing great. Still losing, feeling comfortable with the food, etc. I've been doing a phase 2 lunch just to shake things up a bit and my losses have jumped, so that's a good sign. I'm 19 lbs down in 6 weeks, so I'm happy.

Sending good vibes to you all!
Hey M0vingon Thanks for sending those good vibes...I just got them...you know I'm way up north in Canada! lol

Way to go! I know that after two weeks I'm starting to feel better, sleep better and I don't spend 22 out of the 24 hours of the day thinking about food!!! and not the good kind...

Well I believe in the 'pass it on' philosophy so ladies if you did not get those good vibes I'm sending them your way!
Old 06-15-2016, 06:19 AM   #332  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
I lost 5.6 lbs this week!! YAY I do believe that I am back on track!! FINALLY!!!
I wish I could find cauliflower rice here. I'm too lazy to make it.
My DH cut up some jicma for me and I brought it to work to nibble on when I am hungry.

It feels SOOOOO good to be back on track and losing weight! I was worried that I couldn't do it again.
Well i know I'm a little late with my reply but WAY TO GO!!!!!

I know what you mean...it feels INCREDIBLE! Like you I thought I would never be able to do it...but I am on day 14...I was not posting for some time...afraid by saying 'out loud' I might jinx myself...that the little voice in my head (the one that wants Doritos all the time...) would come back!

How do you like the jicama? I made 'fries' once...not a success but this is probably due to my cooking skills or lack of...lol Never had it raw. Will go on the hunt for some and try it out.

My favourite meal is ground beef with beef bouillon cube and two cups of green cabbage....really love it!

One day at a time!
Old 06-15-2016, 06:27 AM   #333  

Crashtested and Tee4tee I would like to tell you that I know exactly how you feel (most of us do). I would do the same. Make it through the whole day and then I would sit on my couch and watch tv or read and my brain would not let me go until I had some junk and well it was all or nothing...my famous 'last meal syndrome'.

I decided to switch things up a little, had my restricted and my protein meal earlier in the day to fill me up, tried not to sit on my couch, did some work at the table (instead of laptop on my lap on couch), and just tried to keep my mind occupied so that the 'little devil' could not get in contact with me...HE would receive the busy signal.

My heart really goes out to you and I hope you are able to get back on plan, I am 14 days in and have a only a few moments when HE wanted to come out but the line was busy so HE could not contact me.

It is not easy, if it was we would not be here. You are worth it! I am sending some will power your way and calling you so that the little devil in your heads receives the busy signal!
Old 06-15-2016, 01:19 PM   #334  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser13 View Post
Hey M0vingon Thanks for sending those good vibes...I just got them...you know I'm way up north in Canada! lol

Way to go! I know that after two weeks I'm starting to feel better, sleep better and I don't spend 22 out of the 24 hours of the day thinking about food!!! and not the good kind...

Well I believe in the 'pass it on' philosophy so ladies if you did not get those good vibes I'm sending them your way!
I'm in Canada too! It can still be quite a distance depending on which part of the homeland you're in

Just checking in. I'm still on cruise control, which is lovely. Weight loss slowed a bit over the weekend, but it was hormonal. I think things are back on track now.

Have a great day, all!
Old 06-15-2016, 02:02 PM   #335  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Well i know I'm a little late with my reply but WAY TO GO!!!!!

I know what you mean...it feels INCREDIBLE! Like you I thought I would never be able to do it...but I am on day 14...I was not posting for some time...afraid by saying 'out loud' I might jinx myself...that the little voice in my head (the one that wants Doritos all the time...) would come back!

How do you like the jicama? I made 'fries' once...not a success but this is probably due to my cooking skills or lack of...lol Never had it raw. Will go on the hunt for some and try it out.

My favourite meal is ground beef with beef bouillon cube and two cups of green cabbage....really love it!

One day at a time!
I like the Jicama, it's different, but it's a nice change. It's kinda like eating an apple....well the texture anyway. LOL It's good to nibble on at work when I think i'm hungry.

I'll have to try the ground beef. I love cabbage!!
Old 06-15-2016, 07:32 PM   #336  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Crashtested and Tee4tee I would like to tell you that I know exactly how you feel (most of us do). I would do the same. Make it through the whole day and then I would sit on my couch and watch tv or read and my brain would not let me go until I had some junk and well it was all or nothing...my famous 'last meal syndrome'.
I agree with you all about when things are slow and you have no distractions that a slip is much easier to happen. I find I have no problem at all staying on plan when working cause I have to plan and bring exactly what I am eating. But once I am on days off (especially my week off) I have to keep myself busy. Hence all the painting and house repairs at the moment. Why just improve myself I say . I am down a total of 16lbs since I started a the end of may and now. I am finally starting to see it in my face and feel it in my clothes. I am very much looking forward to going down a size cause that was always my biggest motivator to carry on.

Work is exhausting me as I am on my fifth shift of a 2x12hr days followed by 2x12hr nights and now I work from 11pm to 7am. It is always fun trying to work meals and planning around continuously changing shifts. I hope everyone else has had an easier week OP so far.
Old 06-15-2016, 10:53 PM   #337  

Monica Wow...things must not be easy with those shifts...that is one thing I do not have to deal with. I'm a teacher so a bell controls when I have my snack and when I have my lunch. Of course I don't always leave at the same time depending on the amount of work I want to do at school vs at home. Some nights I am up pretty late prepping or marking and this is a dangerous time for me...I get tired and I want some junk when I'm marking. I have realized that it is easier to stay an hour more after school to try and avoid this situation.

Weekends can be a challenge depending on what I have planned. My kids always have junk on the weekend but I have asked them not to open a bag of Doritos in front of me...even upstairs...I don't want the smell to trigger a craving. Writing this I feel pretty stupide but what can I tell you...this girls loves her Doritos.

I am soooooo looking to go down one size. I just want to see a change in my body...I feel it in my energy level but I want to feel it in my pants!...ehmmmm...sounds kinda funny...lol

Well have a great day tomorrow ladies! One day at a time!
Old 06-25-2016, 08:14 PM   #338  

Well here I am again...I lasted 19 days and then had a little slip...an extra quest bar...and since then things have been out of control. I make it to 8pm and then I eat all night! I was so strong during those three weeks and now I am struggling to get back on track. I don't know what is wrong with me...I really need to change my mindset so that a small slip doesn't become a total fail!

Well I will keep on trying.
Old 06-26-2016, 02:00 AM   #339  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Quote:
Well here I am again...I lasted 19 days and then had a little slip...an extra quest bar...and since then things have been out of control. I make it to 8pm and then I eat all night! I was so strong during those three weeks and now I am struggling to get back on track. I don't know what is wrong with me...I really need to change my mindset so that a small slip doesn't become a total fail!

Well I will keep on trying.
I am so sorry that you are struggling. Slips happen, life happens, all you can do is pick yourself up dust yourself off and try again. We are all here with you to cheer you on
Old 06-27-2016, 11:28 PM   #340  

Thanks Monica...I don't know why it can be moderately easy to follow 100% for 19 days and then to loose complete control. I sooooo much want to loose all the weight that I think I set myself up for failure.

Well I made it today so I will go to bed so that my mind does not want food!

Have a great day!
Old 06-28-2016, 02:27 AM   #341  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Not sure why but sometimes the third/fourth week can be ****. That is when we suddenly get cravings, or our weight/inches won't budge despite being 100%, etc. Keep track of your hormonal schedule too - you'll notice that REALLY affects things, lol.

Have a lil tantrum and keep on goin!

Liana
Old 06-28-2016, 04:22 PM   #342  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Thanks Monica...I don't know why it can be moderately easy to follow 100% for 19 days and then to loose complete control. I sooooo much want to loose all the weight that I think I set myself up for failure.

Well I made it today so I will go to bed so that my mind does not want food!

Have a great day!
The same thing happened to me. :-( I was doing well and then...I don't know what happened!! It's almost like I sabotage myself when the scale starts going down. But I picked myself back up and am back on track. If I could just get out of the 190's!!
Old 08-08-2016, 10:14 AM   #343  
Becky

Hi
I'd like to join your group. I restarted Aug 1 and I am down 4 lbs. I feel 100% better.
I have 20 more to go.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:31 PM   #344  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyjwebb View Post
Hi
I'd like to join your group. I restarted Aug 1 and I am down 4 lbs. I feel 100% better.
I have 20 more to go.
Hi! and welcome! Good start!
Liana
Old 08-09-2016, 12:23 AM   #345  

S/C/G: 214/190.5/149

Height: 5'5"

Hi all! Time for me to get back on track too...I was down 33lbs...then regained ~13. seems most of my slips start with a glass of wine. So...want to get back to where I was, and then keep going.
Closed Thread