Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2015, 09:39 PM   #1  

Default Which EAS shake? Where do you buy?

I tried the RTD EAS shakes (chocolate and vanilla) they were delicious. I can buy them at my local nearby stores. I went today to buy some since they were B1G1 50%, BUT when i got there, i noticed 3 different ones. There were ones that said whey protein which said it builds muscle. I don't think thats the one i want. BUT there were also EAS Lean and EAS complete. I bought the EAS Lean 15. But before i open it i want to make sure that i bought the right one. I noticed that Amazon has a soy one but i don't think Soy is good on the IP plan. Do you make them with water or skim milk? The RTD are so much easier, lol.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

I have always used EAS Advantedge Carb Control. It fits perfectly within IP protocol. I still use them in Maintenance. I don't know where you are located, but big box warehouse stores usually carry these. Both Costco and Sam's.

Last edited by catlady1981; 08-16-2015 at 12:58 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 05:54 PM   #3  

Thank you! I didn't see the Carb Control one at my local store. I did belong to BJ's but didn't renew my membership. I will check into that now though Thanks again!
Old 08-17-2015, 10:37 AM   #4  
Alt. IP since 6/8/15

Height: 5' 10"

I buy EAS Advantedge at Walmart. They're in the health & beauty section. I think Target carries them, too.
Old 08-17-2015, 04:48 PM   #5  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

S/C/G: (body fat) >34.5%/?/<25%

Height: 5' 6", small frame, "obese" body fat

I use the Carb Control AdvantEDGE drinks as well. My Costco doesn't carry them (they carry Premier Protein, which are great, but 30g protein). I have found them at Target and CVS - in the special diets (diabetic/weight-loss etc) section. Good luck!
Closed Thread