Old 07-23-2015, 07:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 475/438/175

Height: 5'8"

Default IP Youtubers

Hello Everyone,

When I first got on IP I searched for anything and everything on YouTube regarding it. My favorite was the people posting their week to week journey.

There was one woman in particular that was such an inspiration. I now search YouTube and am not finding similar material.

I'm think about recording my own videos to document my progression, struggles and successes. If I did this would it interest anyone or be helpful. I'm almost to the end of my third week and I'm sticking with it till the end, having a weekly YouTube session would be an interesting journal, at least to myself.

Has anyone else found great IP series on YouTube? Thoughts on the whole thing?
nimmer1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:02 AM   #2  

Nimmer I’m not so much a youtube regular, so I likely wouldn’t be a watcher myself - but my thoughts would be if it helps you, do it. Even if 1 or 5 or 50 people watch once or even follow, I’m sure it would help them also. I think when you have an intuitive hit to do something, why not. As long as it keeps helping your health journey and goals, and doesn’t hinder you or your goals…. I would just be careful that the comments are supportive and don’t ever get you down - that would suck.

I think articulating your journey would be great both for others and for you. Giving is a great way to actually receive more yourself. It’s a cool circle that happens.
Grateful4Health is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:52 AM   #3  
IP start April 20, 2015

S/C/G: 227.5/136/140

Height: 5'4

Nimmer, I too am not a regular you tuber but if it helps to chronicle your journey and open it up to everyone, then who knows who else may be inspired. I would follow your progress and cheer your successes. Let us know what you decide.
livinlrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 12:59 PM   #4  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I started youtubing my journey at 52 weeks into it. I had a clinic ask me to created a video about my struggles and why I started the program....I did it for another year. I haven't created a video in a long time probably a year. I have been maintaining over a year now. You never know who you will inspire by posting your struggles along your journey. I have friends all over the world and have helped many many people still to this day. DO IT...start posting a weekly update about your journey, you won't regret it and will help many
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 12:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 475/438/175

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I started youtubing my journey at 52 weeks into it. I had a clinic ask me to created a video about my struggles and why I started the program....I did it for another year. I haven't created a video in a long time probably a year. I have been maintaining over a year now. You never know who you will inspire by posting your struggles along your journey. I have friends all over the world and have helped many many people still to this day. DO IT...start posting a weekly update about your journey, you won't regret it and will help many
I've seen your videos, I love them! I think I'm just going to go for it. Even just for myself. Thank you!
nimmer1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 01:38 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimmer1991 View Post
I've seen your videos, I love them! I think I'm just going to go for it. Even just for myself. Thank you!

Grateful4Health is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 02:30 PM   #7  

I would watch! I do like seeing people talk about their experience and their ups and downs as they come. Let us know when you start posting!
desirae_nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 06:06 PM   #8  
restart 5/27/14

S/C/G: 197.4/161.6/150

Height: 5'5"

I would watch them too!! I was looking for inspiration and found a few to watch. I am always looking for people on alternatives which I haven't had much luck finding but I'd still watch them.
jemma51 is offline   Reply With Quote